steponit!

marwanrc.com

Hi Good People !

Has anybody done business with him lately? I purchased a body shell with a decal sheet on Sept. 30, 2017 and he shipped it out on Oct. 1, 2017 according to my account. But he didn't give me a 'tracking number' . I emailed him twice about this and unfortunately he didn't reply.

Is he reliable?

I only dealt with him twice and both times (4-5 years ago)  the goods were sent quickly and no issues with shipping - i don't remember getting much in the way of tracking info, so don;t fret.

Based on most reports here and other forums I think I was a little unlucky with the quality of the items i received though - the two shells (Optima Mid) were wafer thin in places, and the decals bubbled up after 12 months on both shells - very annoying after the time invested in the rebuilds.  Hopefully yours will arrive and be good quality

I purchased some Kyosho shells about 4 years ago, and they were pretty good quality.  He used to be held in high regard on some of the other forums, so it may have been a duff batch that @Percymon experienced.  The bodies I ordered were very well wrapped (in mailbags, not boxes) and arrived undamaged and from memory took a couple of weeks to arrive.

Rob

I had no bother, but it took a bit longer to arrive than I expected, but from Kuwait if I remember right, (for some reason I thought he was in the US) 

Thanks so much, Good People !  I feel a bit better now...

So sorry to hear that, Percymon! 

Hi Good People !

Marwan just responded and apologized for the late reply because he's doing a 'one man show'.....

The shipping is by 'Registered Airmail' from Kuwait and he said it'll take about 10-20 days for delivery. He gave me the 'tracking #' but it seems it "does not exist" in  Kuwait's postal website !  Well, he did assured me that my item will reach to me soon...

It has been more than 20 days (well, 30 days to be exact!) and yet my stuffs sadly has not arrived....! 

Anyway, Marwan was kind enough to refund me the full amount...