INTENZO

WeAreRC 2017 - a video to celebrate RC :)

Hello world, from cold Sweden :)

I made a video on youtube with clips from me and my friends RCs, feel free to check it out :D The plan is to upload videos on a regular basis if theres an interest in what I create.

Anyway.. enjoy!

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Yeah, Sweden looks terrible, I dunno how you cope! :lol:

Cracking vid, thanks for sharing B)

Very nice. I love the footage of the Subaru on snow with the lights on. It looks fantastic.

the video is great the editing is perfect esp with the acceleration on the boat at 3.29. i thought that scoby on the ice/snow was a 1.1 car until it came closer and the slow mo is also great well done keep it up

Yes yes yes keep making these videos, top notch editing and camera angles.

Wow thanks a lot guys! :D :D My goal is to share my videos on YouTube with people just like you, that really appreciate these things. Please give it a thumbs up and subscribe so that my channel can grow a bit :ph34r:

Yeah I love my Kyosho Landmax Subaru (aka SuperEight (aka Inferno turbo convertion to SuperEight)) Ive had it since year 2000 and it can handle every surface perfect.., wonder how many kilometers it is on it... :rolleyes:

Kyosho_Landmax_SuperEight_INTENZO.png

Great video!

Please make more, love showing RC videos to my son but get so frustrated with the swearing! This is perfect, my wife bless her thought the Subaru on the snow was a real car! 

Haha I laughed a bit at your post novicelad, but what do you mean swearing? Who swears? 😄

That subie does look great in that shot! 

I like watching the off road vehicles landing jumps in slow motion. It's amazing to see the suspension at work.

9 hours ago, INTENZO said:

Haha I laughed a bit at your post novicelad, but what do you mean swearing? Who swears? 😄

Not your video others on you tube, what chassis is the landrover?

21 hours ago, Munchbox said:

That subie does look great in that shot! 

I like watching the off road vehicles landing jumps in slow motion. It's amazing to see the suspension at work.

I'm totally with you on that 😎👍🏻

The Land Rover is a gelande 2 with an 85t brushed motor👌🏻

I really enjoyed this video, thank you so much. Great car collection and great cinematography. Awesome :) 

1 hour ago, ALEXKYRIAK said:

I really enjoyed this video, thank you so much. Great car collection and great cinematography. Awesome :) 

Thanks man, means a lot! :)

Just finished this rc, my childhood dream from 1993. Will be in a future video for sure 😎😄

IMG_7832.JPG