Just a heads up that I’m selling my unfinished Turbo Scorpion and my Re-re Optima. The Scorpion will go on eBay on Thursday evening and the Optima after the Scorpion has finished.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Rb4276 said:

You were all kyosho'd up. What happened?

I kept on looking at them and not wanting to get them dirty or scratched. I’m nearly 57, so having shelf queens is rather pointless. It would be better if I was younger and could add to the collection over the years. I’m also on crutches and in the random waiting room for a wheelchair, when my back gives out completely. I’d rather spend the cash on something loud, fast, smelly, shouty and anti-social while I can still walk and have some fun with it. 

The family are joined forces to buy me a new Clod for Xmas. That’ll be my ongoing, shelf queen, occasionally run, fully custom loaded, project.

• Like 1

@Granddad Stinky what sort of price are you looking at for them?

I'm not wanting to buy them unfortunately, well I don't think I do, just curious. 

I was your way the other day when I picked up my TB04/TA06 kits. 

On 10/18/2017 at 3:59 PM, Prescient said:

@Granddad Stinky what sort of price are you looking at for them?

I'm not wanting to buy them unfortunately, well I don't think I do, just curious. 

I was your way the other day when I picked up my TB04/TA06 kits. 

The Turbo Scorpion is unfinished, as new, so I’m hoping to make £220. 

Optima about the same, finished but with outside paint job because I messed up the stickers.

[Chat removed, please start separate thread (not in the trades section) to talk about motorbikes]