TWINSET

Lancia 037 Rally Body - On TA02-S chassis?

This looks really really nice. Love the clear window.

Could somebody let me know the part numbers for the decal sheet? Is it the same one as the TA03RS version and does anybody know if it will be available? 

Oh man, this thing is getting tempting... but funds are nonexistent.... hmm, what can I sell?

23 minutes ago, AndyForbes said:

Manual with part numbers has now been uploaded to the German Tamiya website.

http://www.tamiya.de/de/produkte/rcmodellautos/bausatzelektro/produktdetails.htm?sArtNr=300058654

Thanks for that! I did not think it was possible to get even more excited for this model until the manual showed up :)

It looks like two 1510 bearings, two 1260 bearings, six 850 bearings, and twelve 1150 bearings for this model, as well as one thrust bearing, on the upgrades front. Time to go looking!

Edit: I guess anybody with a TA-02SW could have said that :P

Looks like the parts are available from Modelbau Siedel in Germany. Just sent them an email to see if they ship to the UK.

16 minutes ago, njmlondon said:

Looks like the parts are available from Modelbau Siedel in Germany. Just sent them an email to see if they ship to the UK.

They don't ship outside Germany anymore anoyingly. Tamico have a relase date of 14th March, so they may list body parts shortly.

On 19/02/2018 at 6:14 PM, AndyForbes said:

They don't ship outside Germany anymore anoyingly. Tamico have a relase date of 14th March, so they may list body parts shortly.

You are correct. No international postage. I have got in touch with Time Tunnel / Goldstar, the UK importer and they believe they will get them.  Tempted to find a German TC member who I could get the parts I want sent to. I need 2 or 3 sets of decals and a clear window or two so not too much

It looks like it, unless the SW also uses different rear suspension arms. The two are largely the same, though; even the bearing sets are the same.

Mine will be arriving tomorrow!! I will have a look at it when I come back home on Sunday :D

Edit: And here it is!

28p25z.jpg

First impressions are over on a build thread I have started for this project, pending approval.

Does anyone know if the lancia will have off centered wheels like the other two TA02sw Porsche’s had?

I am building one right now, and the answer is no - like the previous release, this Lancia has 26 mm wheels on all four corners.