Sign in to follow this  
chickenman242tk

Long shot... Wild willy j parts needed

I am in need of some bits to bring willy to life , j parts being the main one namely j2, j6 and j7

J2 and 6 are the upper spring mounts and j7 being the bumper.

If anyone has these parts or even a parts car is be a happy manchild😁😁

Can you circle the parts you need on a picture or something I may have them if your anywhere outside the uk I can't send lol 

would they be for swb or lwb

I have a lwb chassis up for sale at the moment on eBay 

5 minutes ago, NameUnchanged said:

Oh sorry I don't post abroad 

What does it matter what country you write on the package?

I just sent a wind up clock (realised after that might be suspicious!) To australia from the uk. Cost about ÂŁ5 and took a week.

I have just posted a mystery package to Chile 🇨🇱.

Very slow boat 🚣 but it will get there one day

I think I have a set of those J2&6, does the bumper have to be original, just had one printed on shapeway.

dOt7vnPSqwAW-WuKpSnT1HdaZBLIADzTC9OfV1M-

I don't understand about the postage thing but each to their own , I post all over the world .

I was hoping for an original bumper even a used one would be fine but probably get one from shapeways 

If I manage to find the J parts you can also have my bumper if your interested. Shipping to aus shouldn’t be a problem did that a couple of times.

Hi change of mind I can post

ive found a original bumper a bit bashed I may have another in good condition 

i also have the j parts you are after 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Your manual shows a SWB j part as thete are no upper holes you might want to check. That it's LWB  before you go any further.. nameunchanged pictures show LWB parts . Just saying... not trying to spoil the fun 

I sold ILUVMUD a set a while back but he has a SWB so he may swap with you.if you get the LWB ones 

On 10/24/2017 at 4:22 PM, chickenman242tk said:

I don't understand about the postage thing but each to their own , I post all over the world .

I was hoping for an original bumper even a used one would be fine but probably get one from shapeways 

Lol, I know what you mean.... I’ve actually had members on here say I’d be a better member if I shipped overseas (I do just haven’t had a need as of late) but when I want something from that person they reply with “sorry, UK only”..... 

I agree with you on the to each their own thing, but to be told I’m not a good member if I don’t ship overseas I’m not valuable then being told by that member that they don’t even ship overseas is ludicrous....

There is a bit more involved posting overseas but I do like to try help peeps out by getting an actual cost in post then it's no more than filling out a small form and it's away.

While I'm here,still looking for these pieces also need a grille and complete windscreen.

I have had a bumper printed , picking it up tomorrow so it's getting there slowly

On 11/3/2017 at 4:33 AM, chickenman242tk said:

There is a bit more involved posting overseas but I do like to try help peeps out by getting an actual cost in post then it's no more than filling out a small form and it's away.

Agreed, I’m not referring to anyone in this thread.... I just find it irritating that some feel there needs to be a double standard.

Sign in to follow this