Sign in to follow this  
GooneyBird

FS: Corally CCT fixer-upper

So, I'm having the usual problem. Too many projects, not enough time. So I've decided to clear out some of the "I'll-get-'round-to-it-some-day"-stash. One of those cars is this baby here. 

This is a Corally CCT. Corally was a Dutch manufacturer of RC cars and equipment, based in Dordrecht, at the track I used to vist. I bought this car when I was 12-13ish, thinking I'd start racing it a bit. That never took off, but it's seen quite some track duty at different tracks and it's showing the scars. After that it sorta ended up in the back of the closet. 

So it's completely ragged out? No, it's not. It needs some work, granted, but it's mostly small things like perished rubbers and a new set of wheels and tires would be helpful if you wanted to run this. As it stands, it's a cool time capsule into the mid '90s.

What does it need, as far as I know?
- Rubber boot around the friction damper plate
- New wheels and tires
- Some sort of battery tie-down system. (tape works)
- New body posts?
- Electronics. There's an old servo included along with a high-torque servo saver, but nothing else.
- and a 90s-tastic body set with neon graphics. Obviously.

What do I want for all this retroness? I'm thinking €50. I'll have to sort out what shipping is internationally, but I'll let you know as it's a bit different to every country.

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

Sign in to follow this