gold682

Tamiya Thunder Dragon 58073 - looking for manual

Hi,

Long shot, but anyone out there got a manual for a Thunder Dragon. I've been given an original in box, but it needs re-building. I have found the manual on this site, but I want to download it and print it off, which you can't seem to do.

Cheers

Paul

Just Google Tamiya Thundershot Manual. The re-release manual is available to download as PDF from the tamiya website. Fire Dragon manual is a little more up to date. Both use the same chassis as your Thunder Dragon

On 11/11/2017 at 10:10 PM, gold682 said:

Hi,

Long shot, but anyone out there got a manual for a Thunder Dragon. I've been given an original in box, but it needs re-building. I have found the manual on this site, but I want to download it and print it off, which you can't seem to do.

Cheers

Paul

I may have an original, albeit dog eared - I'll have a look for you

On 11/11/2017 at 10:10 PM, gold682 said:

Hi,

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul. Welcome to the Thunder Dragon club. If you decide you ever want to part with the box, please let me know ;)

1 hour ago, mman2005 said:

Hi Paul. Welcome to the Thunder Dragon club. If you decide you ever want to part with the box, please let me know ;)

Thanks for welcome. Funny you should mention it, but i'm parting with the whole lot, as i've just listed it on eBay (http://r.ebay.com/KRoLMa). I used the manual just to check everything was there (it was). My father-in-law also gave me a vintage Thunder Shot (and another QD Thunder Dragon - already up for sale)), which I also intend to get round to checking out complete and then selling (it looks like the same running gear as the Thunder Dragon, but with different shell and wheels?)

These "futuristic" looking cars don't float my boat, much prefer buggies (Sand Scorcher, Beach Buggies, Wild One, FAV's etc)

Cheers

Paul

2 hours ago, gold682 said:

Thanks for welcome. Funny you should mention it, but i'm parting with the whole lot, as i've just listed it on eBay (http://r.ebay.com/KRoLMa). I used the manual just to check everything was there (it was). My father-in-law also gave me a vintage Thunder Shot (and another QD Thunder Dragon - already up for sale)), which I also intend to get round to checking out complete and then selling (it looks like the same running gear as the Thunder Dragon, but with different shell and wheels?)

These "futuristic" looking cars don't float my boat, much prefer buggies (Sand Scorcher, Beach Buggies, Wild One, FAV's etc)

Cheers

Paul

Wow! You weren't part of the club long! :D Would you consider selling the box on it's own? The QD is a different scale, 1/14 compared the 1/10 standard Thunder Dragon. Bases on this I would expect the running gear to be different but I couldn't be sure.