Sign in to follow this  
Percymon

Eurocarparts selling Tamiya

And they will be a great source for Tamiya paints given you can collect locally so no paying for courier postage .

Wonder if the discount codes they send out every day offering 35% off work?

Just to test, the code BLACKFRIDAY got £4.50 off a Lunchbox and £3.50 off the Grasshopper.

Paint stock isn't great near me, but being able to buy a couple of tins and get them delivered for free is great. I get tempted too many times into spending £100 for free delivery at Modelsport :wacko:

Old news for me. Very limited stock too. Would be good if they took orders of more obscure stuff as there is one round the corner from me.

It might just be a Christmas thing, although I hope not.  I find PS paint a pain to get, as Royal Mail won't ship rattle cans, the like of model sport fusion hobbies etc will not ship to Northern Ireland. On Ebay postage is as much as the paint, Euro car parts £5.69 a tin with free delivery :)

So just to share a little something - EuroCarParts is the same as CarParts4Less - just the latter is less marketed and usually cheaper.

But if you try searching the CP4L website "Tamiya" will not yield any results.

What you must do is search the product you want on ECP,  then copy the long 'product id'.  Bang that into the search bar on CP4L and your product page will appear.

I hope that all made sense...

I received most of my first order trying this the other day, but the PS6 yellow has gone onto back order and will follow....hopefully

well I ordered paint via amazon from euro parts .. two weeks later still no item , e mail asking where is it , they said don't have the stock they are waiting .. but the add said it was in stock .. so cancelled order and waiting on my refund now ..