Sign in to follow this  
mastino

Today's undecided. Yes, I am

In the coming weeks, or probably after Christmas, I would like to buy a new model. Until today, I have always had a clear idea of what to buy but now I've lost my inspiration.

Or better to say, I don't have a real desire. Yes, the reason must be this. Anyway, I'm thinking about two different solutions.

The first one is a fast road for fun, Tam Tech RTR, open the box and drive. Porshe, Lamborghini, Ferrari. I like Porsche.

The second one is the classic; Tamiya kit, in particular the new M07 chassis with MX5 body. 

Gentlemen, I need your experience.

Do you love the drive or the build?

I am a build man so a kit is always the way to go for me

I love the build, sometimes I build and  don't even drive them. For this reason I am indecisive. Open the box and drive or open the box and build ( and drive later)?

• Confused 1

If you buy it rtr, you can drive it. 

If you buy a kit you can build it and drive it. Either way you can choose to drive, but only one offers the option to build. Options are good.

1 hour ago, mastino said:

I love the build, sometimes I build and  don't even drive them. For this reason I am indecisive. Open the box and drive or open the box and build ( and drive later)?

I think you answered your own question then. Get something to build...

At the end, I decided. For Christmas, a new model to build. On the way, a lot of hop up for the new M-07 Concept Chassis. I will order the model tomorrow, perhaps with a beautiful miata (mx-5, roadster) body, tires and other option parts.

My personal Christmas gift.

• Like 3

as my english is not perfect, I have some difficulty expressing myself correctly. I will do my best, with the writing (and the kit) and I will take lots of photos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1