sonra1

futaba attack 4ywd 2.4 ghz fcc licence

Hi 

I want to buy  the futaba attack 4ywd 2.4 ghz   set  for my   truck . I have a problem in finding the FCC licence number   that i need in order to import it

No local shop bring it so I can not buy it  locally .I suppose that the number is on a sticker  attached  to   transmitter    or  receiver 

Regards Doron 

Hi 

I am from Israel .  I try to connect to Futaba directly and get an answer  that  they work only with north america   and canada and I have to connect  to  the distributor in my  area who can answer my  inquiries. <  there is no one in Israel  >only in  Europe  and I don't know  where in Europe

Isnt the FCC an American organization??

And if so, what has it got to do with Israel??

Can you contact the radio communications authority (Like the FCC) in Israel and ask them about it??

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that most of the radio gear that we use for our RC cars, generally falls into a category (like RC toys, WiFi modems, cordless telephones etc) that do not need to be licenced, as per that link that I put in my last post... But you will still need to check that it is the same in your country..

hi

In Israel   every transmitter has a pass  test issued by  the Israeli communication  office . If the transmitter had a FCC or EC  license  it is prevent this process

I don't think there will not be a FCC license for it. 2.4GHz is unlicensed spectrum when it comes to RC and many other uses (which is one of the reasons there are so many things using it.)

If you import a more domestic device like a cordless phone or baby monitor do you have to fill out the same form?

Have you asked around about the specific rules and purpose of the form you are filling out?

hi 

To my sorrow Israel is one of the countries that   ask  for  licence for 2.4G  Thanks for try to help

Doron

Hi

Thanks for help  .I get the FCC ID  from other forum  .If any one need it   AZPFHSS1-24G  . more detail can be found on the FCC site

Doron