Sign in to follow this  
Sebgtt68

New chassis tamiya super field 58034

Hi everybody

I want to sell my brand new original super field chassis. I do not have the body or the box, that's why I hope he will find a new home in a lover of this model. I have too many projects going on to keep it and need to fund others.

PRICE:350 euros

contact me

IMG_2334.JPG

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2337.JPG

Hi Sebgtt68.

Can I ask why you don't seem entirely familiar with what you are selling?

Is it on behalf of someone else or something?

It's just that most vintage sellers would notice 12 hours after posting their ad, that there was a glaring mistake. Sorry to be suspicious, but I'm sure you'll appreciate one has to tread carefully when buying online.

If it helps any, translating 'champ' from French to English via Google ends up with 'field'

champ.jpg

Ah, of course. Yes that helps, cheers!

I guess it never occurred to me that anybody would be unaware that it had the same name internationally, and was in English already.

Apologies Sebgtt68, but I'm just trying to be careful.

A few questions if that's ok -

Which rear bumper does it have? And do you have any of the parts missing from the pictures, the MSC, the servo posts, servo linkage, and the servo arm?

Are all the parts vintage, including the wheels and tyres?

Hi everybody,

It's very difficult for me to come and talk about this forum being French, I actually use the translator.
I will try to speak with simple words, understanding will probably be easier.

This beautiful frame comes from the personal collection of someone I was shopping with a few days ago. At the base for my blazer blazer, and as this gentleman had in his possession several models éloque.Je wish to keep the majority of his cars for my collection, but I must among others separate me from this one to carry out the others. Everything I bought from him is strictly vintage. If need more photos do not hesitate to ask me anything.

Great pleasure

The chassis is sold as in the photos, for him I have nothing more and I bought it as presented.

IMG_2394.JPG

Sign in to follow this