Sign in to follow this  
ThunderDragonCy

WTD - Super Sabre / Hot Shot 2 Y Part - Red CVA Short Shock Body

Trying to help a mate get his Super Sabre back up and running. He wants to keep the red shocks, but needs 1 new one. Anyone got a spare red Y Parts for CVA Short Shock? Just need one. Got or can easily source all the other bits. Used is fine, just need the parts.

Thanks.

Hey buddy, Where are you located? I may have what you need, I'm based in Melbourne Australia.

11 hours ago, chevelle said:

Hey buddy, Where are you located? I may have what you need, I'm based in Melbourne Australia.

I'm in the UK, but in no hurry if regular post can be used. PM me a price. Only looking for a single shock so I can do a twin shock conversion to the front of my mates Super Sabre with matching shocks.

Well a dual shock look's great next to an original ;) 

wX8w1cTg.jpg

nUcVCFJg.jpg

• Like 1

As for the shock, It's not perfect but great for a runner :)  So payment would be rude of me ;) It's your's for the cost of postage :P Pm me your details :) 

r7GLwvSg.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, chevelle said:

Well a dual shock look's great next to an original ;) 

wX8w1cTg.jpg

Do you find the shocks are too long?

Did same here & the shocks bottom out before the bumper can touch the ground (it's about 5-10mm clearance!). 

I'm scared running/jumping it like that will either break the shocks or bend the aluplate towers... so yeah it's never seen dirt since.

Has Reds ever been made in Mini size? :P never seen any

Sign in to follow this