nowinaminute

Some very cheap Floureon lipos on ebay UK atm (maybe EU and US ebay too?)

The seller keeps dropping the prices randomly.

I got 2x 5500mah 3s for £7.99 and 2x 3300mah 3s for £6.99!

They had 4x 1500mah for £5.99 the other day too.

I've got a couple of Floureon packs and they have been fine for me so it might be worth it for a bargain.

It's the same seller I got mine off over a year ago too. They use different accounts but the accounts are all "based" in Southall UK so you can tell it's the same seller.

Almost certainly a Chinese seller but mine came from Germany so they have stock in Europe at least.

UPDATE: Apparently they are available on US ebay too? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just having a look now they have 4000mah soft pack 7.4v for £3.99 or 2 for £5.99! Those are the type I got last year.

5200mah hard case 7.4v for £3.99 or 2 for £6.99!

Crazy prices and like I say, I used the same seller last year so it *should* be legit.

I'm grabbing some anyway. I'll let you know how it goes.

Shame they haven't got the nicad shaped 4000mah 2s packs anymore, I think they fit the old stuff like the Corerc packs.

• Thanks 1

🖒🖒

Just bought a pair of 3s 3000mah for £7, prepared to be a bit more experimental with speed runs at that price 🙄😂

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Wooders28 said:

🖒🖒

Just bought a pair of 3s 3000mah for £7, prepared to be a bit more experimental with speed runs at that price 🙄😂

Let us know how you get on. I know it seems too cheap to be true but I genuinely got a couple off the same seller last year and they turned up. I think they just have a clearout sometimes.

You can't really lose on ebay either way with the buyer protection.

I just got 2x 5200 2s hard case packs to replace my 4000mah soft case ones, they don't fit in my old Tamiya and Nikko stuff anyway (have curved packs for that) so I might as well have bigger packs for the non Tamiya fit stuff.

The 3000mah 3s I'm hoping will just about fit into Tamiya slots with room for a bit of ice cream tub plastic or similar wrapped around them for some protection.

And the 5200mah 3s I got just because I couldn't resist lol

• Like 1

The feedback doesn't seem that bad tbh.

I've enough 2s (X8! ) it's just the 3s I'm down on! Soft packs should fit 🖒

Quite tempting prices, but I'm yet to hop on the LiPo bus and I'm not even sure what batteries would fit in what car.

More research required, but handy to know that bargains can be had.

2 minutes ago, Peter_B said:

Quite tempting prices, but I'm yet to hop on the LiPo bus and I'm not even sure what batteries would fit in what car.

More research required, but handy to know that bargains can be had.

These ones probably not good for chassis that take legacy packs ie: nicad shaped but good for more modern stuff like DT03 etc. 

They used to do a curved pack the same shape as an old Nicad or nimh but they haven't got any, wish they were selling those cheap!

Picked up a 3s lipo 2200mah for £6.99 flureon the other week its tiny fits my dark impact with inches to spare! 

• Like 1

I couldn't resist too.... ordered a Softcase 3s 300Mah and a Hard case 2s 5200Mah for under £8 total.... absolute worst case is these arrive and the cells are all out of balance and/or won't charge properly or something... fingers crossed.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jason1145 said:

I couldn't resist too.... ordered a Softcase 3s 300Mah and a Hard case 2s 5200Mah

Ohhhh, total of 5s, just need that DT03 back! 🙄😂

• Haha 1

I've got 4 x 2s 5500 hardcase's....

Run 2 of them so far, no issues. I like the Velcro strap they come with as well....useful on some of my cars. 

9 hours ago, Wooders28 said:

Ohhhh, total of 5s, just need that DT03 back! 🙄😂

It'll appear on Ebsy soon for a fiver! ;)

This is one mad fire sale on these lipo's!

• Haha 1

And just brought a couple of 2s, at least I will be telling the truth when I say to the wife they only cost a few quid! 

52 minutes ago, Jason1145 said:

It'll appear on Ebsy soon for a fiver! ;)

This is one mad fire sale on these lipo's!

Lets hope these cheap Lipo's are not counterfeit or reject products and don't spontaneously combust the first time they are put on charge !

Hearing the words 'cheap' & 'LiPo' in the same sentence kinda gives me goosebumps... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Kingfisher said:

I've already got shipping confirmation.

Me too, got the confirmation this morning. So far so good lol.

yep. got the 4 for 9.99. Order has been despatched.  Had some similar packs years ago and they puffed very quickly but they cost a lot more.

The tracking numbers they gave me are all valid and the packages are in the UK, might even turn up by tomorrow you never know. The important thing is that they are coming though.

15 hours ago, wolfdogstinkus said:

yep. got the 4 for 9.99. Order has been despatched.  Had some similar packs years ago and they puffed very quickly but they cost a lot more.

It's funny because one of mine looked like it was starting to puff whilst doing nothing in storage, just the very faintest expansion and just at one end of the pack and no softness at all. But then a couple of days later it was normal again. It happened on the hottest day of the year, not sure if it's related or not. I've hammered the pack since then with no repeat occurrences.