That frog looks very nice, I'll almost certainly be putting in a bid :) - I'm assuming that you're letting the bidding run till the end, but the off chance that you're not, could you please let me know how much you would want for it

will let the auctions run unless it seems a last minute thing and or reserves are not met, then I will end them..simple.

Reserves are the prices I bought them off Jason Store in 2005 plus the cost of original packaging, not prepared to make  loss on them after being custodian of them for over a decade.

Maybe unrealistic but that is how I am selling them all, 

the Frog cost me exactly 793 dollars in 10 June 2005

Untitled.png

4 hours ago, georgejeffcock said:

the Frog cost me exactly 793 dollars in 10 June 2005

WOW🤑

yep svenb, it was not the best price...probably the most expensive frog ever bought in dollars but exchange rates have been kind for GBP and the reserve reflects this.

• Like 1

sorry I am cancelling it as ebay and paypal together are screwing me for 18% which means after holding this things for twelve years I make a loss. Ebay and Paypal accounts closed. They even charged me 4% for having a reserve.!!!!!

I am out of  pocket 40 euros for new packaging and boxes and tape, I most likely have to pay 122 euros for reserve price fee for the 4 now unsold items...but I will be rid of ebay and paypal...paypal seems *******ing stupid now in times of swish, monzo, fintechs..

Sorry to the buyers thou very sorry.

You could always sell them through this site with payment by bank transfer. Smaller audience of course, but being free, you can just keep advertising them until someone gets the urge to

pay the asking price.

Yes eBay is a total rip off !!!

they even take a % now out of your shipping money .

so if you charge the correct amount it costs then you get charged through eBay then again if payment through paypal !!!

about time now a new auction site and payment method was started as eBay / paypal are robbing the world 

I usually just wait for the promotions they have from time to time and list then. I usually know how much I want for something so do a fixed price Buy It Now. The last two offers were £1 maximum selling fees. I've sold just over £2000 worth in the last 60 days and paid £7 in fees.

There's still £68 in PayPal fees but I factor around 3% into my selling prices.

Facebook groups are a good place. Even if you don't like Facebook you can set up a profile with the absolute minimum of info and ignore any prompts when it asks you to fill in more details. Turn everything to private and use a different browser so you're not tracked on other sites and you're golden.

On 1/14/2018 at 4:30 PM, georgejeffcock said:

Anyone know of a recent ford ranger nib sale? 

Yes, yours. Although you cancelled everything it still effectively sold for 1691 USD after a last-minute bidding war between me and 2 other guys. So I guess that on that day, that's what it was worth.