bjmulford

Vintage SRB front arms wanted

Hi All.  Having raided my personal srb's for spares to complete models that went up for sale at Christmas to raise a bit of cash, I now need to replace the bits I stole!!  I'd be so grateful if anyone can help out!

I need:

1 x MK1  upper right front arm

1 x MK2 lower left arm

2 x Left steering uprights.

Handsome monetary reward can be bestowed upon your good self or I also have an Aladin's cave (20 years of collecting) Tamiya bits so I'm sure an arrangement can be made regarding swapsies!  I'd be so grateful for any help, Thanks barry

I may have what you need...... Lines 16 and 17 in my post is a description of what I have... if they interest you I'll gladly take a snap ad post them.

Hi 996TT thanks for your reply and alert to your trades. I was hoping that someone would have actual parts rather than a complete front end as such. I'll just carry on waiting for the parts to come up on ebay! thanks Barry

Hi Unixphreak, hopefully this will work! I managed to win some arms on ebay the other day but they haven't arrived yet, so may not need the arms now! (but here are some pics of the difference between mk1 + mk2/3s, the mk1's are thinner around the centre waist areas and a bit lighter also). I Could do with the 2 x Left uprights if you have them please let me know!!  Thanks for helping out Barry

tamiya mk1 front arms.jpg

tamiya mk2 front arms.jpg