Sign in to follow this  
Dirt Racer

1/12th scale tamiya porsche re-release

OK Has anyone heard of the the very first one.. green livery, cant remember the model no. Not the 959 but its rumoured to be on the re-release card. Then again someone might have heard about this already?

Well, this is coming from a friend who knows a Tamiya Sales Rep. And this rep did say that the first tamiya porche is to be re-leased and gradually the rest of the old stuff, i did ask if there is any possibility the Bruiser/Mountie 3 speeders, SRB chasis might be on the re-release list. Waited for a week for an answer and the reply he got was "Watch this space" so now im quite optimistic but then again that could mean anything. So i guess i'll just have to wait and see.

Hopefully someone has got the wrong end of the stick and what they have actually heard about is the impending re-release of the static kits which does happen more often - I beleive the Martini 935 static kit is due (or out?) soon.

quote:Originally posted by imagesofmotorsport

Are you just trying to get the rest of us in a up roar?

id="quote">id="quote">

Yeah ofcourse i am [:P], could you imagine how even more popular im going to get if this was some plain stupid wind up?[:o)] lol...

Ok on a serious note [8D], nothing is definet but my m8's sources is good as, i was really hoping for the 4wd porche and so when i heard otherwise i was a little down it wasnt but it is the first porche, thats all i know as with the rest, like i said, just have to wait and see..[;)]

I´m taking out an mortage on the house just to be ready[:P]

If you do this, they will come[;)]

could you imagine how many sand scorchers/rough riders they would sell if they re released them OMG[xx(]

(Note to ones self buy shares in Tamiya)

Hey is Tamiya a publicly traded company? If thats the case lets take it over,lock,stock,and barrel-and decide what to re-release next? Just imagine...a bunch of crazy tamiya lovers trying to run the company. That would be fun. I can see it all now...board meeting today at 10am. At 10am no one shows up because we are all "out playing".lolololol[8D]

The only official rerelease at the moment is the mini cooper monte carlo in ready to run,the porsche is the static 1/12 kit......