Sign in to follow this  
AndyjcClod

King Hauler and MFC-01+ driver question

Hi Everyone

I am building my King Hauler (first truck) I havent got to this part yet but ead to put in the mcf I have read i need to loose the driver and seats?

Is that true or has anyone got a way around this so I can have both in?

You can fit the MFC & the driver / seats if you want - just need to re-think the way things go in !

The build thread for the Grand Hauler on the Tamiya USA website might be worth looking at for inspiration.

I have fitted an MFU in a Globe Liner with the driver & seats - tricky but can be done.

• Thanks 1

Topforcein, that looks great, but why not run the motor and servo wires under the cab floor so they cant be seen?  That's what I did with mine..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Backlash said:

Topforcein, that looks great, but why not run the motor and servo wires under the cab floor so they cant be seen?  That's what I did with mine..

thanks tbh i asked the great matteo how he did his and he sent me some pics.mind his aint no way near as tidy as i have mine lol

and the servo and motor wires ... i never give it a thought tbh as i spose i thought  they would'nt be seen due to the shell. the wires inn the rear cab could do with a little more tidy up but i cant be bothered. 

the story's different in my merc truck as i have kept the interior in that also and i have not figure'd out how to make the mfu tidy yet tbh i have not touched it since i finished building it last year i aint even tryed to see if the gear sift and the steering is ok yet. i have just put it on the base next to the tv in my bedroom so i can admire it esp the colour.

Thats superb thanks everyone, I will let you know how I get on. I have got as far as 15 in the instructions so a long way off until completion yet!

• Like 2