Sign in to follow this  
alby78

12mm Front Hex Wheel Adapter for Grasshopper / Frog

Hello, I'm from Italy and I'm looking for a 12mm Front Hex Wheel Adapter for Grasshopper.

Unfortunately the only one I can find around is that one and the seller doesn't ship to Italy: https://www.ebay.it/itm/HPI-Proline12mm-Front-Hex-Wheel-Adapter-Tamiya-Grasshopper-Frog-Kyosho-RC10-FX10/273002322252?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Yesterday I asked him if he could make an exception to the rule but he hasn't answered till now.

Do anyone of you have an idea where I can find that article with the possibility of a shipping to Italy?

I have also another idea: I could buy it, putting shipping to one of you living in the US. And then give money to him for a shipping to Italy with a tracked system. Could anyone help me?

Thank you!

Senza titolo-1.jpg

I just recently bought a set of DT-03 adapters.  You might want to try a search on that and see if you can find another seller???  

This is what I bought:  http://r.ebay.com/GgLkHz

Good luck!

Terry

Hi thanks, I got the DT-03 ones but they are not good for me. Or probably I must have other things to adapt them. I don't understand. The hub rod is too short fo the tyre I would like to mount and in any case, I don't understand also as the system can work, because when I tighten the nut, the wheel can't rotate. Are they made for a rotating hub rod? Don't know... but the nut fix the wheel against the rod.

So I would like to try the Proline kit. But That's the only seller I can find. On the Proline website no mention to that kit. Maybe out of stock?!

Anyway if you don't know other sellers, the only solutions I can find are:
- that seller decides to ship to Italy
- an american guy, rc fan like me,  helps me with a triangular shipping

The DT03 adapters are for a fixed front hub axle, if you back off the wheel nut does the wheel start to rotate? Using hub extenders shouldn't affect things either, I can only guess that the wheel nut is pinching the bearing/adapter when tightened which in turn locks the wheel up.

38 minutes ago, max69vk said:

The DT03 adapters are for a fixed front hub axle, if you back off the wheel nut does the wheel start to rotate? Using hub extenders shouldn't affect things either, I can only guess that the wheel nut is pinching the bearing/adapter when tightened which in turn locks the wheel up.

Probably.... Maybe...Anyway...it doesn't work for me. So I would like to try with that Proline kit. Maybe I've solved for shipping. I will tell you. Thanks