Sign in to follow this  
pUs

Top-Force Evolution NIB wanted, 1500 euros

Looking to buy a NIB Top Force Evolution. Will pay between 1000 to 1500 Euros depending on box + inner packaging condition / how complete the kit is and its location (europe = can offer higher price since there'll be no VAT/customs fee). Even if you have anything on offer exceeding my limit, let's talk. I open for discussions.

Located in Sweden, will pay through Paypal.

/P

😮 ££££ are they worth that much?

Crikey

20 hours ago, MICHAELs TopForce17 said:

No, I need a NIB one. Already got several in parts and built..

20 hours ago, svenb said:

😮 ££££ are they worth that much?

Crikey

I doubt they're worth that much in general, but I really want one.. last piece of the collection puzzle :)

1 hour ago, pUs said:

I doubt they're worth that much in general, but I really want one.. last piece of the collection puzzle :)

Good luck then👍

If they go for $4000 I should sell mine :blink:

I now notice the OP would go as far as € 15k, but that is probably a typo.;)

1 hour ago, Yonez said:

Definately a tipo. I wouldn't pay not even 1000 for a NIB but that's maybe just me.

And the guy with $4,000 has been listing his stuff for years at ridiculously high prices. Just another one of those experts who want to show what they have, without any intention to sell. Has some of them lately, seems to be a fad;-)

13 hours ago, Yonez said:

Wow. Yeah, that's certainly a typo ;) will fix it. Thanks. 1500 euro is my limit, beyond that and it just gets ridiculous.

On 11/2/2018 at 9:45 PM, MICHAELs TopForce17 said:

Thanks, saw it. I don't know if that guy really wants to sell or not. In any case it's almost twice my limit, so I probably won't even bother doing an offer..

Eagle eyes @waterbok 👍

Got to admit I’m struggling slightly with a NIB TFE being worth €1200 - 1500 guys ?

I know price is about what anyone is prepared to pay on the day - and that the TFE is rarer than the TF, with a semi-race set up - but, for me, it - and earlier Optima Mid Custom Specials - don’t offer unique engineering or a pro race pedigree to merit that kind of money ?

Absolutely no offence meant to anyone who loves the TF, TFE or Optima Specials - esp @pUs - but, standing back, its hard to see past Tamiya / Kyosho taking a solid runner, pimping it in obvious ways then sitting back for the coffers to fill / applause die down ?

Happy to be disabused 😇

On 7/11/2019 at 10:32 PM, SuperChamp82 said:

Eagle eyes @waterbok 👍

Got to admit I’m struggling slightly with a NIB TFE being worth €1200 - 1500 guys ?

I know price is about what anyone is prepared to pay on the day - and that the TFE is rarer than the TF, with a semi-race set up - but, for me, it - and earlier Optima Mid Custom Specials - don’t offer unique engineering or a pro race pedigree to merit that kind of money ?

Absolutely no offence meant to anyone who loves the TF, TFE or Optima Specials - esp @pUs - but, standing back, its hard to see past Tamiya / Kyosho taking a solid runner, pimping it in obvious ways then sitting back for the coffers to fill / applause die down ?

Happy to be disabused 😇

Well, value for me is not about the car being fantastic compared to other cars at the time, it's simply about supply vs demand and there's just no supply. You simply can't find one anymore. NIB vintage Egress and Avantes are everywhere in comparison. Objectively speaking, of course it's not worth anywhere near that amount. I can get an awesome Top Force runner built with improved and upgraded parts in almost every area for half that amount..

1 hour ago, CoolHands said:

Fingers crossed for OP. Hope he sees this bump

Yup sent him a PB too, not much more we can do. I think.

Somebody won it and paid for it ! Was it one of you only $1000 euro NIB.  Guess I’ll have to go to $600 for my resto mod. Couldn’t take less it cost my $600.   

image.jpg

• Like 1

No I did give it a quick thought but don't want to spend that much on my hobby. Also, my wife would kill me. Yours looks nice for sure, and with a much more palatable price. Not for me though but it deserves an audience.

Also, the seller on ebay is an odd one. I have seen many of his auctions and they are hard to search up and I haven't had any luck trying to save him so maybe his auction did not get enough attention. He does have a very impressive collection though!