Baddon

Wanted - Madbull Basher

Our seven year old is taking a mega interest in our fleet of WT-01 (3, me, eldest and good lady) so far he has managed to break my old Pumpkins steering & body. His little RTR buggy wont even climb the jumps at the local BMX park which has lead to some frustration when we are all out.

SO he has offered his Christmas money to get something more like the rest of us. I reckon a Madbull would be ideal.

Does anyone have one that is abused but in decent running order? Will need a set of radio gear ideally with ESC and ballraced. (can do all my self but easier if I don't have to).

Daddy will of course have to add to his Christmas money (£35) to get this. 

As its a basher not bothered about box, instructions, decals, body condition(£10 new I think)

I am UK based so looking a UK based buggy. 

Anything out there?

Thanks in advance from Kyan our 7 year old.

While I can understand the draw of a Mad Bull - it is an excellent first vehicle for kids - the WT is also a great starter vehicle, and if you already have a few of them, adding another makes sense from a shared spares perspective. Plus even young kids realise when they are the odd one out.

LOL, I just bought 2 Madbulls on auction.

One is a great runner with loads hop ups the less expensive one needs a body.

Just need radio gear.

The problem is the youngest (3 year old girl) is now showing an interest in joining in as well......

3 WT-01's and 2 Madbulls ( I only have 4 batteries so need to start working on that and need another set of radio gear as well) - all now ordered

i do have a mad bull that has only been used 2 times then put in the loft as my son did'nt really like it and i think it was run on grass 

it should still have the box and instructions included but i dont think it as any electrics as they have been used else ware it should be in exelent condition also

if your interested i will have a rummage in the loft over the weekend 

let me know

21 hours ago, Baddon said:

LOL, I just bought 2 Madbulls on auction.

One is a great runner with loads hop ups the less expensive one needs a body.

Just need radio gear.

The problem is the youngest (3 year old girl) is now showing an interest in joining in as well......

3 WT-01's and 2 Madbulls ( I only have 4 batteries so need to start working on that and need another set of radio gear as well) - all now ordered

• Thanks 1