Sign in to follow this  
CARRERA

TWINSET OR RADSHAPE SRB CHASSIS WANTED

Hi all,

Well after many years away from the hobby, I find myself with a new Sand Scorcher!

I’m looking to upgrade the Scorcher to how my previous car was.

So, first upgrade is either the Twinset (if any are still around!) or Radshape alloy chassis. Prefer the alloy chassis but the black anodised would be ok.

Also looking for CRP shock upgrade too. I may have to go down the RC channel route if nothing available.

Anyway, if anyone has anything please let me know.

Many thanks.

Can't help with one of mine, sorry

If you don't have any luck, try Radshape direct - although they might not have them on their site they might be able to find you one

https://www.radshaperc.com/

I have one of Twinset’s chassis just sitting unused in my SRB boxes. PM me if interested.

On 13/01/2018 at 3:36 PM, TWINSET said:

Can't help with one of mine, sorry

If you don't have any luck, try Radshape direct - although they might not have them on their site they might be able to find you one

https://www.radshaperc.com/

So, I rang Radshape as no response to my email. unfortunately they no longer have any of their SRB chassis in stock and there are no plans to produce them again.

i have seen their chassis pop up on eBay before now so I’ll just keep looking...fingers crossed!

Carrera, I didn’t get a PM on this. I’m clearing out and selling off a lot of parts.

14 hours ago, Meakz1973 said:

Carrera, I didn’t get a PM on this. I’m clearing out and selling off a lot of parts.

Hi,

thats odd, I did send one?? ill try again!

Andy

That's a new listing today - That's the Radshape version and the trailer they're selling is also Radshape's pattern

Well, it appears Radshape do still have some chassis left!

When I contacted them, I was advised they don’t have any and don’t have any plans to make any more batches. Then, within days, they are listing them on eBay!

Thank you for all your replies guys, really appreciated. The Sand Scorcher will be up and running soon..pics to follow!

Sign in to follow this