Sign in to follow this  
i_am_scarecrow

WANTED: Manta Ray arms, shock towers, driveshafts.....

Hey chaps,

I'm going to convert my ta02 into the buggy variant so I'm looking for everything needed for the conversion to a Manta Ray 

Front and rear, upper and lower arms.

Both shock towers

4 x driveshafts

Front bumper.

Body posts?

I'm guessing that is all I need, feel free to enlighten me if I need anything else!

Many thanks

Shane

You'll also want the main chassis tub. The Manta Ray is based on the longer TA-01/DF01 tub.

This will necessitate the use of the longer TA-01 propshaft too.

A body, wing and wing mount would also come in handy.

• Like 1

Hmmmm, I'm thinking a complete car might be a better option then, had hoped it would be a cheap conversion but maybe not.

PM me your location. I have got most of it as spares or even a complete chassis.

I have a brand new front tower and front body mount on a sprue I got some new gearbox casings on. Also got a coat hanger drive shaft. Probably more than you want to do but I have a full carbon fibre Lyte chassis for sale with all the j parts and steering arms if you want to go big. There's a sales post from a few weeks ago on here somewhere.

Only thing I think you missed from your list is you will need a wing mount.

Keep the TA02 as is Shane and just grab a used DF01/TA01, probably be easier and cheaper.

Ive seen Tamico are going to offer the DF01 Racing Lancer Repsol Rally variant as it’s deal of the week next week, so it’ll drop below its current €99 to maybe €79?

Just look below to upcoming offers

https://tamico.de/Offer-of-the-week

Thanks chaps, think Tamico will indeed be getting some pennies from me shortly but it will be for a Top Force methinks, might as well do it properly!

Sign in to follow this