VagabondStarJXF

MIP Hotshot Ball Diff Pre-Order - Final Push!

On 8 March 2018 at 3:31 PM, Avante2001R said:

We have some of the worst import allowances in the world £15 and over is liable for vat at 20% and then over £120 or so duty is included too.

Then is it comes by parcelforce service they charge £8 USA and £13 Far East is China Japan etc.

Americans and Australians a generous $800 allowance.

Australia is $1000. Aus $$ then we have to pay if it's more  . BUT there was talk of changing it :(  . 

When I logged into the miponline web site to check on my order, it isn't listed in my list of orders.  Anyone else?  Maybe pre-orders aren't shown...

I didn't register myself w/ miponline but I did NOT receive any email confirmation of my order to prove I ordered. Luckily I saved my confirmation screen. I figured I'd give MIP the benefit of the doubt on this one.

On 09/03/2018 at 1:17 PM, matman said:

Australia is $1000. Aus $$ then we have to pay if it's more  . BUT there was talk of changing it :(  . 

Yes sorry your right it is $1000. But our £15 takes the mick....

Got an email confirmation also screenshot of my order. I might call them tomorrow and ask for an update 

• Like 2

anyone got and news , I checked on the web page shows my order is in my account ,but I yet to get any confirmation or date of sending out time ...

Glad you guys were able to get the numbers to have this produced. It was mentioned that MIP was getting tons of e-mails asking about different hop-ups for all sorts of cars. I wonder what's next.

Did anyone else get an email from MIP to review our recent purchase? lol...Kind of hard to review if we haven't received the product yet! Maybe this means it's close!

17 hours ago, howaboutme said:

Did anyone else get an email from MIP to review our recent purchase? lol...Kind of hard to review if we haven't received the product yet! Maybe this means it's close!

lol .. yep was talking to them about another item ,and asked about the review page ... not even seen it yet ... got my spare gearbox case in ready ( if I faff it up ) ... TOLD 19TH APRIL too .....

• Like 1

On 22 March 2018 at 3:57 AM, tamiya3speed said:

I was told April 19 is when they start shipping.

19th today for USA , 20th for me . Not got email yet to say it's shipped ?. Wonder when they will ?. 

I have been wondering that myself.  I noticed on the website yesterday that the dog bones and single diff option are showing as discontinued already. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, tamiya3speed said:

I have been wondering that myself.  I noticed on the website yesterday that the dog bones and single diff option are showing as discontinued already. 

Hmm. that discontinued is interesting. My guess is they will stick w/ selling the complete set rather than bits?

I'm getting impatient as well!

Ok , whats going on with this @Pintopower ? Any updates Please . Thanks .

As i have not seen anything on Pintopowers FB page as well . 

Emailed earlier, got a reply "They will begin shipping tomorrow, we received the out-drives that we were waiting on."

So fingers crossed :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Finman said:

Emailed earlier, got a reply "They will begin shipping tomorrow, we received the out-drives that we were waiting on."

So fingers crossed :)

Thanks Finman . I didn't hear back from them ( yet )  . So that's good news . 

Posted a few minutes ago on their FB page (copy paste):

Its finally here! the #17160 Tamiya Super Ball Diff, Tamiya HotShot/ BigWig is shipping today! Been a long time coming but you guys will soon be getting your hands on this badass kit! Thanks again to everyone for pre-ordered the kit. We appreciate your patronage and your patience with us. The wait will be well worth it, we promise! #MIPonline #RC#RCCar

There was also a picture...Can't wait to get mine!

Yep .just got my confirmation email .goods on way .....looking forward now..

I have got my confirmation email to say it's on it's way . WooHoo . Now the waiting ! ..

My kits made it today!  High quality as expected.  Now the only question is:  Hotshot, Boomerang, or Bigwig?!!

• Like 1