Thanks for the heads up. Just bought 5nr and it applied a discount so paid like £25 with free postage. Hope they are all legit inside and not replicas. There are some really good fakes of stuff coming out of China, I’ve seen some hks replica stuff for 1:1 that look identical in photos until they are in hand and even then not so easy to distinguish!

If they are knock offs at the end of the day its less than the cost of one legit, and if they are legit then its a proper bonus!

cheers

Nito

• Like 1

I have ordered some of these, only thing that worries me is,.. in the description it has "unbranded", and I have seen similar ESC's for much less without the hobbywing quicrun branding.

but they use the hobbywing pic so I hope I get a hobbywing.

• Like 1

I got the same ones from the same seller and they were genuine. Checked the codes etc. They were listed as unbranded also so they should be the same. If they arrive and are not Hobbywing I’ll be expecting a refund. Was pleasantly surprised last time and that was at £13 so this is even better. Time will tell.

• Like 2

Not the best feedback score either but we’ll see. It’s a bit of a gamble but it might pay off. :)

I’ll be delighted if it is as I was about to buy one for £30 odd and this gets me 5 for £26.70!

• Like 1

Was going to post about these, (bought 2 the other day) thought there was a "bargains, etc"  thread somewhere?

we should have a bargain notification button.  lol

some would say that they have a buzzer on their wallet, I call her the Mrs.

There is a bargain thread but I thought this was worth posting here for the sake of it getting seen quickly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lentner3 said:

got a load from China a few weeks back and they are genuine and came in about 4 weeks. Long wait but for that price worth the wait.

same seller ican2018?

saw the 1060 pop up earlier before I fell asleep, feedback looked a bit dodgy but if you say somethings eventually turned up worth a punt then :) 

ESCs would be relatively easy to clone but same seller also offering a lot of other fancier gadgets (lots harder to clone) at interesting prices... lots of Xiaomi stuff including Yi cameras amongst them, only released recently afaik

Chinese market goods, might need a xiaomi phone & mandarin literacy to use though :mellow:

These are an old model for HW now - so very good chance they are actually an unbranded version of the real thing. 

fwiw I see http://www.hobbywing.com (look bottommost right) has started using AntiCounterfeit Code stickers, let's see if they're there when they turn up

my early batch 1060s only had unique serial#s no ACC scratchy

Just received a whole slew of "shipping out today" msgs -_- 

One each for this morning's shopping, TWO each for last night's :lol:

32 minutes ago, Kingfisher said:

:(

Send them to me and I will forward them on.

• Thanks 1

I really want some of these but have no reason to get any at any price. I have no 3S batteries (or 1S to make 3S a la @Wooders28), all my cars have ESC already, and all my motors except kit ones are brushless.

I think my post belongs in one of the other threads, something about rc anonymous...

Asked the seller a question yesterday. They responded today saying they are as pictured.  Still feels too good to be true though. Will post pics when they arrive.

2 hours ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

I really want some of these but have no reason to get any 

Ive no reason either, that's why I only got 2! 🙄

2 hours ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

I think my post belongs in one of the other threads, something about rc anonymous...

That's looking to be the tamiya club in general 😂😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

I really want some of these but have no reason to get any at any price. I have no 3S batteries (or 1S to make 3S a la @Wooders28), all my cars have ESC already, and all my motors except kit ones are brushless.

These are easier than putting lipo alarms on TEUs... ;) 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Carts said:

All gone 😢

Umm, no

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

And umm, why has everything in his fleaBay store disappeared?!?

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ican2018 :huh::wacko::blink:

somethings fishy afoot... :unsure:

• Confused 1