on my last item from china it had the tracking number on but under that was another stickers with a total different tracking number , but think it was the first part of the sending inland in china I think but still got here ,, so just a case of waiting till 12th then throw all the reports I can at it get the ball rolling ... shame it has come to this , puts you off ,but as a lot say lucky ebay and paypal cover you on this matter .

8 hours ago, lentner3 said:

No it was only a set off wheels 😔

It's Wednesday ETA+9 biz days.

All Mr Postman brought me were small stuff I bought last week & rego bill for our wheels :(

I've just recieved 2 seperate items from china, both ordered mid Feb, so the postal system works.

The sellers feeback is now a sea of red, with 127 neg feedback for the month!!! (must be the last 30 days?) 

Confedence is fading......🤔😖

Yesterday was my ETA for the first lot. Ebay still wont let me report, until tomorrow?. 

This is the first time this has happened to me on ebay.

Thing with a tracking number is, that ebay consider it proof its sent, i had a battle recently were the item had been sent, signed for, not by us, so ebay wouldnt entertain.

5 hours ago, Wooders28 said:

Thing with a tracking number is, that ebay consider it proof its sent, i had a battle recently were the item had been sent, signed for, not by us, so ebay wouldnt entertain.

Surely with 149 negative feedback in the last month and rising daily they are just going to refund people on this one and realise that the seller may be a bit iffy.

• Like 1

Yesterday was the delivery deadline for my order.  I've sent a refund request to the seller, but doubt I'll get it, so will have to ask Ebay to step in next week.

• Like 1

Friday, maillady brings no goodies - t'is ETA+11bd = 2wks past due :mellow: hmmm what can i annoy them with this week <_<

ok... grumpy day today, still haven't had my coffee... so i:-

#1 escalated all the cases on fleaBay Resolution Centre

then

#2 opened Paypal claims for each one

then when i went back to fleaBay... found all the cases closed due to 

Here's the case outcome

Your request has been closed due to a PayPal dispute being opened for the same order.

hmmm?!  :blink:

ah, whatever!

• Confused 1

to be true I am looking forward to Monday to start my claim and get the ball rolling ..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pengoo said:

to be true I am looking forward to Monday to start my claim and get the ball rolling ..

Me too

1 hour ago, Palfertronic said:

I ordered 4!

will i see my money again?

lets hope so , I ordered 4 also .....

I see the guy has no items for sale and feedback low as 73%....

well strange thing , I click on contact seller , click on item not here , it  takes you to the click here to start a claim but its not giving it out this time ,,,so message him ( what good will that do ) just to wait and try again Tuesday see if it needs to be a day over the del date ..OR with us all doing it the system crashed .. lol

34 minutes ago, pengoo said:

takes you to the click here to start a claim but its not giving it out this time ,,,so message him ( what good will that do )

Ive sent 2 messages and had 2 replies within 12hrs. 

But Tbh, the replies dont fill me with hope - 

dear customer: your item have sent out already, we have update tracking number on eBay, you can check that. thank you.

According to the tracking and also tracking the flight number, they landed at LHR on the 25th of Jan, i'd like to think royal mail would have got it up here by now! 😂

true , like you have had a number of items from over there , but this one lot nothing and with so many of us who have ordered the same item shows us how we stand no chance to getting them, ..

no refund request on e bay , so open and case on paypal .

1 hour ago, pengoo said:

no refund request on e bay , so open and case on paypal .

I've raised an issue with the seller, who has responded, which i'm surprised at, but in 5 days if its not resolved, its paypal time.

11 hours ago, pengoo said:

well strange thing , I click on contact seller , click on item not here , it  takes you to the click here to start a claim but its not giving it out this time ,,,so message him ( what good will that do ) just to wait and try again Tuesday see if it needs to be a day over the del date ..OR with us all doing it the system crashed .. lol

my fleaBay system told me I had to send a msg, then wait 5d, only then can escalate to claim refund but if seller doesn't initiate... yeah just go to PayPal to open a dispute...

• Like 1