14 hours ago, wolfdogstinkus said:

Looks like it's 180 days, from payment.

Paypal are going to be busy with this guy.

Nope I’m confident we will get our goods.

• Like 1

ETA+2d (i won't count weekends to be fair)

nothing in my letterbox today other than junk mail <_<

Wednesday was ETA+4d & nothing.

Ditto nothing on iOS fleaBay app re "where's my item?!!" so had to jump onto a windoze pc for a giz... yeah fleaBay says you should report within 30d after ETA

yep defo 30 days max I allways told or you loose out ..

my ETA is march the 12th cant do jack till then ...says on route still

Buyers feedback has plummeted to 93%. 700 odd positive feedback in last 12 months and 58 negative. 53 of those were in the month of Feb!!

strange as he still has the selling points next to his name ( thinking 0) to start off new  .. o well take longer now with the weather ..lol..

3 hours ago, pengoo said:

strange as he still has the selling points next to his name ( thinking 0) to start off new  .. o well take longer now with the weather ..lol..

no I meant just name change

ah ok found the page I was seeking

https://contact.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=liys0o3l12

User ID:   Effective Date   End Date

liys0o3l12   27-Feb-18   Present

ican2018   12-Jun-17   27-Feb-18

icanit2018-1   12-Jun-17   12-Jun-17

5more days until I can report as not received.

5 more days till ETA.

Noticed the seller has changed his name..

I just noticed the change of name too. Really confused me when I was sending a message.

looks like I’m good to order elsewhere. 

Ah well.

I’d never had an issue with eBay before but I’ve just had a refund for goods not received from a U.K. seller, also ordered this year. Looks like my RC fund will get another top-up soon.

They too had quite high feedback but when you dug deeper there lots of delays and things which never made it.

Lesson learned...

8 hours ago, lentner3 said:

looks like I’m good to order elsewhere. 

LMK what other 1060 cheapos you find matey :) i'm too crippled by fleaBay's new app they've forced on me, its unintelligible & crippled compared to their ancient but perfectly good app which they've seen the wisdom of deprecating to expiry. Searching is spastic and barely finds half what others can find elsewhere; seems like they only care to show me what other crap they think i should look at. Not how it works fleaBay...! <_<

Just for fun, i booted a PC & lodged a Not Received report :ph34r: now they get 72hrs to reply and that's 5d (deadline 8th March it sells me) as fleaBay don't seem to count weekend days either.

Then escalate to fleaBay HQ.

cant do nothing till the 12th so will send all then .. o well best look for another one then ..

On 2/28/2018 at 6:47 PM, pengoo said:

yep defo 30 days max I allways told or you loose out ..

my ETA is march the 12th cant do jack till then ...says on route still

30 days for ebay, 180 for paypal.

I've opened a couple of paypal cases because the seller has tried to be clever and stall me out on ebay until the 30 days was over but paypal always refund unless they can prove it was delivered to you.

On 3 March 2018 at 10:29 AM, WillyChang said:

Just for fun, i booted a PC & lodged a Not Received report :ph34r: now they get 72hrs to reply and that's 5d (deadline 8th March it sells me) as fleaBay don't seem to count weekend days either. Then escalate to fleaBay HQ.

Hmm whaddyaknow... poke the bear and the bear growls... got reply/s:-

The seller has responded to you and offered another solution to solve this issue.

s.gif
Seller's message:
"dear customer: your item have sent out already, we have update tracking number on eBay, you can check that. thank you."

Well at least that's sign there's someone checking at other end! <_<

• Like 1

So, I'm i right in saying that, only one of us has actually recieved their esc?

Good job i'm not waiting on them!  🙄(although we've not had any post at all since tuesday anyway) 

31 minutes ago, Wooders28 said:

So, I'm i right in saying that, only one of us has actually recieved their esc?

Not sure on that either, afaik Mr Prescient never confirmed if his arrival was from this same seller?

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:51 PM, WillyChang said:

Hmm whaddyaknow... poke the bear and the bear growls... got reply/s:-

Well at least that's sign there's someone checking at other end! <_<

so with the reply from him , ,did the tracking number work again or was it just the old number ..?

I had a card today from Royal Mail, need to pick up in the morning as I wasn't in, but it states it's an international package from China. I will report back tomorrow. I'm sure these deals are delayed because the sellers don't actually have any stock but sell stuff speculatively then order the stock once they get the orders. Then the wait for the stock before shipping.

17 hours ago, pengoo said:

so with the reply from him , ,did the tracking number work again or was it just the old number ..?

tbh no idea, I didn't keep records of the old #s to compare. Don't know if fleaBay system allows changing of tracking #s once inputted, maybe not? 

14 hours ago, lentner3 said:

I had a card today from Royal Mail, need to pick up in the morning as I wasn't in, but it states it's an international package from China. I will report back tomorrow. I'm sure these deals are delayed because the sellers don't actually have any stock but sell stuff speculatively then order the stock once they get the orders. Then the wait for the stock before shipping.

Fingers crossed! ^_^ You got much other China parcels in the pipeline?

i didn't check my mail today, too busy attending our national toy trade show

not too fussed how long they take (mine can go 6-8wks these days)... I mainly dobbed them in last Friday as retribution for that silly lucky-gift-give-feedback stunt they tried to pull <_< hehehehe :lol:

35 minutes ago, WillyChang said:

Fingers crossed! ^_^ You got much other China parcels in the pipeline?

i didn't check my mail today, too busy attending our national toy trade show

not too fussed how long they take (mine can go 6-8wks these days)... I mainly dobbed them in last Friday as retribution for that silly lucky-gift-give-feedback stunt they tried to pull <_< hehehehe :lol:

Yeah unfortunately I have several other bits but the tracking number on the card doesn’t seem to correspond with any of them.