Man1c M0nk3y

Top Force 2017 Dampers

5 minutes ago, Saito2 said:

As far as RCMart goes, I don't care how many they say they have in stock. I've tried to buy these dampers from them twice before when they supposedly had them in stock. They took my money and then a few days later emailed me and said they were actually out of stock (despite the site stating there were a number in stock) and asked if I wanted store credit or a refund. The last time they pulled this trick it was for a Super Astute that was an actual "buy it now" auction on Ebay. Again, they took my money and said it would be sent out. A couple days later, another email stating it actually wasn't in stock. Again, I had to get the money transferred back to my Paypal account. I know plenty of people do business with them, but they've essentially lied to me three times now, so to heck with them.

That's really odd, and seems pretty strange. I'd be wry as well.

I've bought plenty from them, always been A+, hopefully my dampers turn up safe and sound!

11 hours ago, JNSD1 said:

God dam. That’s only like $66AUD and shipping is like $9. THAT’S the best deal you’re likely to ever see on them again. Just got another set. Only 14 left now. 

Funny as as I was emailing RC Mart about them as recently as last week and they didn’t say they were getting them in at all. 

Well the the prediction was right. If one suppliers getting them in Europe, lots will be. 

yeeep got my set !!!

RCjaz have sold out. Tamiya just fail to see the demand. Just let them be available all the time ffs! Their parts supply is dismal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Avante2001R said:

RCjaz have sold out. Tamiya just fail to see the demand. Just let them be available all the time ffs! Their parts supply is dismal.

Agreed. I used to get all wound up trying to get these parts that here today gone tomorrow. I gave up playing that game. Its not worth the hassle. When Tamiya makes them consistently available like CVA shocks, then I'll buy some.

5 hours ago, Avante2001R said:

My bad I may have gotten the last set. 65.02 cad shipped and on way to me.

40 minutes ago, MICHAELs TopForce17 said:

My bad I may have gotten the last set. 65.02 cad shipped and on way to me.

there available at rcmart ,and a lot cheaper 

Got email from RCMart saying they have been sent to Hong Kong post office for shipping so I guess their in stock numbers were correct,

Anybody notice this on the Top Force listing on RCMart:

Pleasenote that this item is on Back Order (Limited Quantity), the next ETA is End November 2019.

ETA is subject to change due to manufacturer delays.

Back Order Special Offer: Free 1 Set of Tamiya Top-Force 2017 High Capacity Damper Set #47358
Promotion Period: 1/09/2019 – 30/11/2019

http://www.rcmart.com/tamiya-47350-force-2017-p-73602.html

Seems like a crazy good deal if this is truly the case. 

3 hours ago, mtbkym01 said:

Got email from RCMart saying they have been sent to Hong Kong post office for shipping so I guess their in stock numbers were correct,

Same here!

My topforce was one of only two rc's I regret selling (the other was my first re-re avante) but to be fair I did get a very good price for it! Anyway after a few weeks I began to regret it so I'm over the moon both topforce and dampers are making a reappearance!

IMG_20170820_130729.jpg

IMG_20170820_130649.jpg

2 hours ago, dc-arena said:

Same here!

Me three! I ordered two sets!

Will these dampers fit on the Super Astute? Thinking of getting a SA, wondering if it’s worth grabbing a set for that car, assuming they fit. 

1 hour ago, dc-arena said:

Will these dampers fit on the Super Astute? Thinking of getting a SA, wondering if it’s worth grabbing a set for that car, assuming they fit. 

They will only work if you fit a dyna storm front shock tower. The top force set are all the same length front and rear, similar to the rear shocks on your super astute. The front SA shocks are much shorter. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dc-arena said:

No, the fromts will be too long. You need the Avante Hicap set that were released for like a day.

4 hours ago, GTodd said:

No, the fromts will be too long. You need the Avante Hicap set that were released for like a day.

no you will need the egress hi caps 

3 hours ago, trexfan said:

No you will need the egress hi caps 

They are one in the same. Shortly after the Avante Black Release and before the Egress Rerelease Tamiya introduced  AVANTE Hicap damper set for the AVANTE. The Hicaps have never been available as a spare part for the Egress , even though the parts are listed on the Tamiya USA spare parts page. The Front Hicap from the Avante option set is a mini Hicap, the same you will need for the front of an Astute car. 

Alright I live in the Glorious USA and my (2) sets of Hicaps are on the way for my current projects. I just saw that Tamiya is coming out with a Black Clodbuster, I can't stand the blue. I might pick up the Black Clod and (2) more sets of Hicaps for that.

Very nice congratulations!!!! I wish Tamiya would come back out with the Avante Hicap option set, need them for my Astute.

• Like 1

I really don't see why tamiya don't just make them all the time ffs.  Love tamiya and hate them in same amounts

• Like 1

8 hours ago, slimleeroy said:

I really don't see why tamiya don't just make them all the time ffs.  Love tamiya and hate them in same amounts

well i would say if it was a continual run then we would never have a collector side of the hobby ;)