Sign in to follow this  
gmantime

Monster Beetle

I have a monster Beetle, all boxed never opened about 15 years old, what would be the best way to sell it and what sort of value is it worth, don't really know much about these cars but got it when i was a kid and never opened it! I would be greatful for any help with this also got midnight pumpkin, falcon and Bomerang all boxed

Well the monster beetle is definately the most valuable of your 4 cars. Plus its the most collectable. Recently the mb's on ebay have fetched in the $400 range and perhaps more? The pumpkin you can still buy plenty of for under $100 any day of the week on ebay.The falcon and boomerang are both priced between the mb/pumpkin. I would suggest you offer them to tamiya club members first,and if you don't get what your looking for,then consider ebay. Are you looking for any tamiya cars? Maybe you could do some trading?

Whereabouts do you live... I'm possibly interested in the Monster Beetle and perhaps the Falcon... Depending on how much postage costs I will make you an offer :)

cheers

James

quote:Originally posted by gmantime

I have a monster Beetle, all boxed never opened about 15 years old, what would be the best way to sell it and what sort of value is it worth, don't really know much about these cars but got it when i was a kid and never opened it! I would be greatful for any help with this also got midnight pumpkin, falcon and Bomerang all boxed

id="quote">id="quote">

I live in Berkshire, in the UK, make me an offer, if you would like to, I can take some pictures too, postage would depend where you lived.

My Offer is 200 Pounds including shipping, that's all I can afford.

I'm in Wellington, New Zealand.

cheers

James