Sign in to follow this  
Saul Commer

Dungeons and Dragons?

Anybody here play Dungeons and Dragons? 

Years ago I played Warhammer 40k etc but never played D+D. 

I have one of the older books and need to find time to sit down and read it so I can start playing. 

• Like 1

My brother has a weekly Dungeons and Dragons night, but that is about my only true connection to the game. And true to brother form, he won't let me join :P

• Haha 1

I am trying to find something similar around here.

They did an "introduction to Dungeons and Dragons" at a local vegan coffee shop in September which I have only just discovered. I am going to contact them to try and encourage another one to take place.

• Like 1

i used to play for a while back in the mid to late 80's and i really enjoyed it tbh 

I used to play years ago...  Then moved into other games like Battletech, James Bond, and a few others...

I found all my books in the attic at my parents house a few years ago and sold it all on Craigslist...  Sometimes I wish I had that stuff back, but I don't know of anyone around here that plays (or has that much free time)...

Terry

My girlfriend used to and is trying to find a night where we can play in London at the moment.

I prefer Battletech, although I've never actually played the tabletop version. I used to contribute new designs to Solaris7.com before it got taken down, though, because huge robots covered in guns.

Shortly going to download the new turn-based online version of BTech from Steam. This will make me very happy.

• Like 1

Some of the best days of my High School years were getting together with 4 or more friends and playing 1st & 2nd Edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons tabletop with dice, paper, the books, some "Monster in my pocket" miniature toys and lots of imagination and laughs.

I've been working on and off on a 2nd Edition (yes I'm old school) homebrew world ever since and have amassed several hundred dollars worth of official AD&D miniatures and numerous AD&D books.

Definitely want to DM a massive campaign with my mates one day.