whahooo

WR-01 Bodies (Wild Dagger, Dual Hunter, ect.)

Hello,

i would like to start a Topic with a List of 1:10 Monster Truck Bodies.

The Searchengine didn`t give me anything useful.

I´m in search for a Lexanbody for my Wild Dagger, the old one is painted in terrible Colors an i would like to use a Pickupbody from a real Carmanufactuer (Ford Nissan, Toyota, Chevrolet,...).

What Sites do you recommend for Lexan 1:10 Bodies? (I did search the Proline Site)

At the Moment the Best Result what i Could find was a Blackfoot Body, but with Windows, Stickers, and the other Parts i am way over 100 bucks, so i could buy a whole new Blackfoot and only use the Body and the Trees as Spareparts....

(And i would like to use Lexan for a Basher, not ABS....)

The problem with "1/10" is it ranges from the Ford Ranger up to the Clod and EMaxx size

When I had a Dagger,  Traxxas Rustler /Stampede shells were the best alternative 

Proline's site should give wheelbase and width dimensions - they're the two main considerations

Tower Hobbies' descriptions used to include a lot of info too,  might be worth using them for reference

• Thanks 1

i did this for the good lady, its not Lexan but at the price consider it a throw away (so far its stood up as well as  the lexan shells on out Bush Devil 2's

link to site:-

http://www.kamtec.co.uk/

finished2.jpeg

• Like 1

What is the axle to axle length of the original BF body???  And are there alternatives that fit besides the impossible to find Parma lexan body???  

I'd like to find another body for my BF.  I've seen the TBG bodies...  I may end up getting one of those, but I'd like to find something other than another a truck body...

Terry

I think it`s 250mm.

I also thought about alternative Bodies (Others than Pickups).

http://www.kamtec.co.uk/epages/BT4645.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT4645/Products/K0006

http://www.kamtec.co.uk/epages/BT4645.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT4645/Products/K0619[1]

http://www.kamtec.co.uk/epages/BT4645.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT4645/Products/K0069

(Ithink the last one would look very good on a Monster Truck)

Team Bluegroove do have a King Cab and a Hilux Body, so i have buy them for my King Cab Chassis, because i have to make a Runnershell and i also have to learn how to paint a Lexan Body. (i have a clear original King Cab Body with original Decals and i`m totally affraid of ruin the Body...) 

• Like 1

Googlez tells me that the WR01 has a wheelbase of 281mm???  The Blackfoot body will be too short.  

Per Twinset's suggestion, the Traxxas Rustler has a wheelbase of 289mm...  Those bodies might do you right???

Terry

Looking at full-size monster trucks and customs, it is not at all uncommon for the chassis wheelbase to exceed the body wheelbase. In fact I'd go as far as to say it is the norm. So bodies such as those of the Blackfoot would not be at all out of character.

On 25/02/2018 at 5:16 PM, TWINSET said:

The problem with "1/10" is it ranges from the Ford Ranger up to the Clod and EMaxx size

When I had a Dagger,  Traxxas Rustler /Stampede shells were the best alternative 

Proline's site should give wheelbase and width dimensions - they're the two main considerations

Tower Hobbies' descriptions used to include a lot of info too,  might be worth using them for reference

Hello. Will any shell that fits a traxxas stampede will fit the WR-01 / WT-01?

Looking at proline website not all of the shells have specs :(

Looks like some of the proline 1/8 might fit. Seen some just over 11" and some at 12".

I have a hardshell Clod body on my WR-01 chassis. so anything that fits the clod should fit the length of the WR-01.

Does anyone know if the WR-02 VW Samba will fit the WR-01 chassis?

2 hours ago, mman2005 said:

Does anyone know if the WR-02 VW Samba will fit the WR-01 chassis?

That won't fit at all. I just compared my Wild Willy to my Wild Dagger and the wheel base on the willy is too short, about half the size of the WR01.

Here's the Bigfoot Stampede body on the WR01:

IMG_1139.JPG

• Like 4

JConcepts #332 Silverado Body fits perfect on WR-01. This body have 280mm Wheelbase and same width like Blackfoot 3. ;)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Knight said:

JConcepts #332 Silverado Body fits perfect on WR-01. This body have 280mm Wheelbase and same width like Blackfoot 3. ;)

Nice looking body! Wonder if the jconcepts monster truck wheels and tyres will fit.

Rangers 2.2 fits to every 2.2'' rims.

The midwest wheels have 3 different offset adapters. ;)

JC is a wonderful firm. Nice JC-shopping. ;)

• Thanks 1