Saul Commer

Logged out of main site and email not registered!

Hi,

I am hoping for some help.

I am unable to login to the main site, when I press submit it just takes me back to the home page without being logged in.

Unable to remember my login details to begin with so I pressed "reset password" and that button tells me my email is not registered for TC?!?!?!

I am a subscriber and was logged in  before I left to get my tea :-(

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Please post a link to your member page on the club site.

I've checked the database and can't find the email address you registered in the forum, in the main site. I can find one for you on the main site, but its a FSNet one. Have you changed it on either the forum or main site - you have to change it in both.

Hi Netsmith,

Link to my members page is https://www.tamiyaclub.com/member.asp?id=49665 or Here

If you are searching using IP then it may be bringing up an old account with a defunct email address.

Otherwise it will confuse me as I only registered again this year?!?!?

Thanks.

EDIT:

Just checked and I have the confirmation email for joining the site on the 5th Feb this year to my gmail account (same as forum) and also several password resets :blink:

OK, so are you saying its working ok now? ie when you do a password reset you receive it and it works?

no, not working.

I have proof that my gmail account was used and registered on the 5th Feb. Now I cant password reset as the email isn't recognised.

Try the password reminder again now. Just double checked your data and it had your name in the 'email' field for some reason