Well a possibly throw away comment by @Kingfisher regarding have a non r/c thread for photo’s being a good idea after @nowinaminute posted some great pics of his, I figured I’d start one and get the ball rolling. 

Now it may fall flat on its face, does this area of the forum get much love, but it may also be another interesting side of the site for us. 

Anyway, I’ll start.

25760021357_c63df2dbf6_z.jpg

38820337020_26aa7ea790_z.jpg

Come and join the party!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

*Kingfisher has joined the party* 

I didn't see any response to my comment, so I didn't think there was any interest. Thanks for making a thread.

Opossum

24055206017_ea5791059b_b.jpg

Roseate Spoonbill

More of the alligator in the woods

Feral cat

Great Southern White

Spread your wings and dry

34058451853_a168c51c30_b.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

First should make anyone smile. We (our trike club) were doing a Street collection at Christmas in Belfast City Centre, Out from 9AM till 10PM we lifted some smiles and £4700 for a local children's Cancer Charity.

2nd -took this of my eldest boy when we went out on a run on the trike to local beauty spot in winter.

For anyone interested this was up at Scrabo Tower near Newtownards.

some views from our trikes while out and about in UK & Ireland

First is heading down after crossing the Pass of the Cattle and thats the Isle of Sky in front of us across the water. Highly recommend the Applecross Inn if your this way.

2nd is Queens view in Co Waterford, Ireland

Last was trike in St Paddy day parade in Downpatrick the bitrh place of St Patrick.

trike effect.jpg

jay at scrabo.jpg

100_1444.JPG

977059_10200804936597765_396596886_o (1).jpg

St Paddy day few years ago.jpg

• Like 5

Second one is great @Baddon Views for as far as the eye can see. I often stand atop of a hill I’ve climded and just take it all in. Clear the head. 

Just now, Man1c M0nk3y said:

Second one is great @Baddon Views for as far as the eye can see. I often stand atop of a hill I’ve climded and just take it all in. Clear the head. 

I tend to ride to get my views, hence they all have trikes in the front of them.

Its only my opinion but you cant beat the view over the handlebars from a trike as there is no helmet in the way. I have traveld over 30K miles on three trikes in my 10+ years on three wheels. I have travelled all over Ireland, Scotland, Ireland, to Holland and Belgium as well. Its a great way to get about (If its at least a bit warmer and preferably dry!!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Man1c M0nk3y said:

Welcome along 😁 the more the better. Hopefully more people join in. 

Especially liking your first and last pictures there @Kingfisher

Thank you. I found that baby 'possum living in my back yard, and I relocated it to a wildlife refuge. Three months later, while walking through the refuge, I found him again climbing down a tree.

• Like 1

I sometimes take photos of trains if the light is nice, I think they make interesting subjects. 

Margam Knuckle Yard

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, nowinaminute said:

I sometimes take photos of trains if the light is nice, I think they make interesting subjects. 

Margam Knuckle Yard

As someone who drives them, I think they are  horrible 😂

Some ace shots there 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Man1c M0nk3y said:

Some nice stuff in there bud. 

Thank you very much!

Love all of the pictures here for sure. Good to see the many talents of people.

• Like 1