Sign in to follow this  
GooneyBird

Wanted: 58200 TA03F David Jun Special Edition manual

I've just bought a TA03F David Jun Special edition for (what I reckon to be) a rather nice price. One caveat; it doesn't come with a manual. Tamiya has the manual for the 'regular' TA03F Pro as a pdf, but the DJSE seems to be slightly different in some regards, and it'd be nice to have the correct manual for the car.

Does anyone have this manual, either digitally or on paper?

Thanks!

I have it, but haven't scanned it (yet). Can't scan at home at the moment and the scanner in the office is very poor, but if a poor scan is acceptable, I can bring the manual with me to work tomorrow and scan it for you.

Well, that depends on your definition of a poor scan. If the part numbers are legible that's fine for me. I don't need to print it out on A3-sized paper or anything, just to use as a reference while doing maintenance and such on a (for me) completely new and alien vehicle.

So yes, that would be much appreciated! :)

3 minutes ago, GooneyBird said:

Well, that depends on your definition of a poor scan. If the part numbers are legible that's fine for me. I don't need to print it out on A3-sized paper or anything, just to use as a reference while doing maintenance and such on a (for me) completely new and alien vehicle.

So yes, that would be much appreciated! :)

Then I believe the scanner in the office is good enough. I'll give it a try tomorrow.

My scanner at home is actually very good, so as soon as I can scan at home again, I can provide a better version. Meanwhile, the other one will probably do.

Thanks! :) It's a great help, for sure, and the quality is fine for reading it off of a screen.