Sign in to follow this  
InsaneJim69

Wanted - Kyosho Renault Laguna Body

I am looking for a Kyosho Renault Laguna body, not worried about decals. Either a body or a complete car, as long as the body is un painted. 

As I have finally managed to get hold of a set of Carson Nescafe Blend 37 decals and a few pots of PC5 brush on black and would like to do a 1998 BTCC replica to go with my 1997 version.

Many thanks, James.

On ‎07‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 11:49 PM, Jim_GT-R said:

I am looking for a Kyosho Renault Laguna body, not worried about decals. Either a body or a complete car, as long as the body is un painted. 

I have a complete body parts set, that I don't need. Unpainted, but absolutely cleanly cut (just lower edge and wheel arches with "score and snap" method). Stickers untouched. I can of course provide photos. Location is Germany, but actual shipping cost to UK is reasonable.

• Like 1

Hi, what kinda price including shipping to the UK are you looking for? 

Thanks, James.

6 hours ago, Mokei Kagaku said:
6 hours ago, Mokei Kagaku said:

I have a complete body parts set, that I don't need. Unpainted, but absolutely cleanly cut (just lower edge and wheel arches with "score and snap" method). Stickers untouched. I can of course provide photos. Location is Germany, but actual shipping cost to UK is reasonable.

53 minutes ago, Jim_GT-R said:

Hi, what kinda price including shipping to the UK are you looking for? 

Thanks, James.

I'll check exact condition and send you some photos. Will try to get that done tonight.

• Like 1

Checked and took photos yesterday evening, but forgot the camera at home this morning, so I'll post photos tonight.

Condition:

Body and wing: cleanly cut, not holes

Decals: untouched

Window masks: unfortunately folded, but as you surely know, the Kyosho masks aren't really safe for Tamiya paints and other non-waterbased paints anyway. Also, after roughly 20 years, I'd be reluctant to use them, especially on an obsolete and relatively rare body

Black plastic parts: untouched in unopened bag

Nuts, washers and screws: untouched in unopened bag

Box: relatively heavy shelfwear.

Manual: a little aged.

Shipping to UK will be EUR15.99, insured and with tracking. Without is not possible due the total size of the parcel. For uninsured parcel without tracking, maximum dimensions are:

L: 60cm, W: 30cm, H: 15cm and L+W+H=90cm. I could possibly squeeze the body into a box that small, but I doubt it would be safe. Also, it would reduce the shipping cost with "just" EUR 7, which I reckon isn't worth the risk.

Total price of 65 Euro would seem reasonable to me.

DHL.jpg

1 hour ago, InsaneJim69 said:

Hi, did you get my pm? Just to make sure it's still ok?

James.

Yes, thank you! I was just held up by unexpected obligations. I just sent you a pm before seeing this reminder.

• Like 1