Sign in to follow this  
sumo1977

help needed with a 959

right then people need some help, looking for some heads for the inside of a porsche 959 (was also thinking that i could use the steering wheel part from a re bigwig) as the h-parts are running at about £60 and if need be i can get them but if i can use my money better it would be helpful. if it is possible i would like to use driver heads without holes in the top. i'm also looking for the servo horns a4/5'. rally tyers and some other bits if anyone whats to move some parts.

thanks for the help.

I have the servo horns - actually they come with the rods and a couple of vintage Acoms AS-7 servos & the metal L mounts.

Also have the speed controller & resistor + switch with mount.

Parts are used but look fine.

I have a box of driver parts trees somewhere - will have a look and see what I have. 

that would be great, just need the horns for the servos (got all the other bits) and the heads for the drivers, side mirrors. top light well infact all the bits on the h-parts, but any thing would be great.

thanks for the help.

Only drivers heads I have are not the correct type for the 959 which have the peaked style crash helmet.

The driver heads with the full face style helmet seem to be readily available on ebay and reasonably priced.   

Afraid the servo horns come with all the other bits listed previously as I don't want to be left with odd bits.

These appear to be the very last of my 959 / Celica spares so only go as 1 lot.

I can do all of those parts, I have original drivers heads but the wing mirrors and top lights are resin copies. Look the same though. I have a few original exhausts or I have some resin copies of those aswell. Also have some servo horns, not sure how many I have of each servo make though. Have a few spare steering wheels aswell.

thanks for the replies. i am realy after the orginal heads if i can get them tamiyabigstuff but thanks again for looking. sparkysx i would like the heads, set of mirrors and top lights, exhaust, steering wheel and a servo horn that would fit a tamiya servo. let me know what you are looking for for this little lot and hoprfullly we can sort something out. cheers

Will sort out a price asap, only just seen that you replied as the thread has been moved.

• Thanks 1

if it is easier for you just price up one of each and i will use the one that works best, but i think it would be an acoms its going onto a carson cs-3 servo if thats any help. thank you.

what other bits do you have that you would like to get rid of. i might take some other bits off you if thats ok.

20 hours ago, sumo1977 said:

if it is easier for you just price up one of each and i will use the one that works best, but i think it would be an acoms its going onto a carson cs-3 servo if thats any help. thank you.

what other bits do you have that you would like to get rid of. i might take some other bits off you if thats ok.

I've got a LOT of bits. Better for you to tell me what you would like.

yep, got all that, will sort out a little pile of stuff in the morning and take a pic for you, off out for a beer now!