Sign in to follow this  
TWINSET

Trade Archive

In an attempt to make searching easier, all trades which haven't been replied to in the last year, or are marked as sold (or no longer required etc. in the case of wanted ads) have been moved here; https://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?/forum/56-trades-archive/

No posts have been deleted.

If any posts in the archive need resurrecting, the author just needs to 'report' the relevant thread and I'll move it back to the 'live' forum.
Once a month I'll archive the (year old) month just finished, so any live threads almost a year old will need bumping to avoid being archived - In April, I'll archive all of March 2017, for instance.

Posts in the archive can not be replied to, but members can still PM the author in the usual way.

If any items in the live trade forum are sold/no longer required, could the authors please 'report' those too, and I'll archive them.

Please do not report threads if you're not the author

Can I ask if stuff is marked as sold, why not simply delete the Ad ? The ones of mine I've left in there marked as SOLD I'd be quite happy to have deleted.

In some cases there's been replies to them, so deleting them affects other members' post counts etc.

44 minutes ago, TWINSET said:

In some cases there's been replies to them, so deleting them affects other members' post counts etc.

Understood, Thanks.