Sign in to follow this  
gt4baby

NOT FOR SALE please close tamiya celica first ta01 58096 New in box

So, i am relisting my new in box vintage tamiya celica 58096 rc. its the first ta01 and its still new in the box after all these years. Everything is there and everything is untouched. Only downside is some wear on the box from the years and storage. Some tape will fix everything :)

Attached are the photos.

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE PLEASE CLOSE THE POST. THANK YOU

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

Edited by gt4baby
not for sale anymore. kindly close this post

365 euro delivered all included. worldwide shipping. accepting paypal.

sorry to say this but that may be a original but considering the condition of the box a collector wont really want to go for it and seeing your asking collector money for it 

i would say 150 to 200 max for it as if it was me i would build it and not keep it as the condition of the box 

I can see your point, but even watching prices of used celicas around the 100-150 euro mark, even the ta02, tl01 etc, i believe 300 euro for a new one that one gets to build from the start is only fair ;) seeing tamico.de selling the ta02 at 399,99 excluding shipping costs(box in great condition) i have mine at 365 delivered to anywhere in the world. And i have spoken with tamico to buy their kits but they dont negotiate their prices ;) still, finding them in any condition used or new is hard to find nowadays, so prices can only go up regarding these. I mean look at used kyosho optimas, tamiya hilux, and others. Basically if someone buys one celica at 80 excluding delivery as a runner, and needs to get other parts the cost will get higher. But getting this at this price, he can choose to keep it in box or build it and keep it as a shelf queen. Its the intention of what the buyer wants to do with it.

yes  see your point but they have been relisted a few times so they have 30 day listings so they had no bites for at least 2 to 3 months.

i prefer the skyline as i had one when they was first released back in the early 90's and i sold it and still regret to this day 

has yours been listed on ebay 

Yes buddy i had it listed and i will not list it again. Unfortunately via ebay i list it higher as ebay and paypal cuts off about 50 euro, so i prefer selling it over a forum or a facebook group so the buyer pays a lower price and i get the same amount

not for sale anymore. Close this post please. Thank you

Sign in to follow this