theshopkeeper

20% Off This afternoon ONLY on eBay

This is not supposed to work in the toy/model category, but we've just noticed eBay are showing a 20% off promo on almost all our items

See  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GoldStarStockists

Voucher code appears below the price after about 10 seconds of viewing the product.

Voucher code is PAY20LESS

Hurry, ends 6pm or when they spot it's on the wrong categories....!

e.g. we have some damaged box Sand Scorchers at £249 - they work out £199 with the voucher.

But it's working across the entire store....

Make sure you read the fine print. Yesterday I purchased a black Porsche thinking I could use the prettyday 20% off coupon. Turns out it was only valid with about 200 seller. 

The voucher on the UK site is showing against all items as far as we can tell.  We've tested it and it's definitely working at checkout - 20% is coming off.

I'm viewing ebay.co.uk from Germany and would like to buy a Tamiya King Yellow w/o ESC if the 20% off promo is valid. However, it doesn't seem to work?

Untitled 6.jpg

It may be only working for UK delivery addresses or UK accounts.

This is what we are seeing (and other customers as we're seeing orders coming through) when logged into a buying account.  I'm not seeing it on mobile, and I don't have a non UK account to try it with.

kingyellow.jpg

Just spent 10 minutes hovering over the BuyItNow button for a King Yellow, ultimately decided I need to finish what I've already got instead of buying more.   Very tempting, but not tempting enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theshopkeeper said:

It may be only working for UK delivery addresses or UK accounts.

This is what we are seeing (and other customers as we're seeing orders coming through) when logged into a buying account.  I'm not seeing it on mobile, and I don't have a non UK account to try it with.

kingyellow.jpg

I can confirm that what your arrow is pointing at isn't showing up for me. It's simply nothing in that space.  And I logged in directly on ebay.co.uk. My eBay membership is a combined membership of ebay.com and ebay.de, where my two separatet accounts were merged when ebay.de was integrated in global eBay in the early 2000's.  So, I'm basically an ebay.com member with postal address in Germany, and that obviously doesn't qualify me for the promo.

I've just tried the guest checkout option with a number of different countries addresses - it simply doesn't work unless you have a UK delivery address unfortunately.

Doesn't work for me with my UK Ebay account and UK postage address and 500 plus positive 100% feedBACK... GOT THIS EMSSAGE TRYING TO BUY A mf01X

The item you've selected wasn't added to your basket.

• This seller won't sell to buyers that do not meet their requirements

15 minutes ago, theshopkeeper said:

What's your user ID? PM me if you don't want to post it.

Message sent

Should now work.  Seems to be trapping some UK buyers, including yourself, as "registered in countries I do not post to" - so I've removed that restriction account wide. 

3 hours ago, Tamiyabigstuff said:

Just worked for me - but it is a 1 use code per ebay account.

Wish I'd put more in the basket now...:(

Wish I'd read this before I'd put more in my basket.

Less haste more speed.  Doh!

• Like 1