Baddon

Wanted parts for Terra Scorcher or Thundershot

Hi Thundershot fans, restoring to basher status 3 cars so parts dont need to be new just decently usable

Before I spend near £200 on parts to restore 3 cars can anyone help me with this parts list

5 Nr bottom suspension arms (the blue spacer as well please for Suspension carrier bolt) From Parts tree D -GOT

1 Nr down from 2- part A5 from parts tree A.- GOT

1 Nr down from 2 rear gearbox protector  GOT

2 Rear Drive Shafts (even better got 2 universals so will put in front and switch the rear for good fronts)

2 Nr BD6 from Screw bag D bought parts bag D so GOT

From screw Bag A (4 Nr BA1 the 3*36mm screw, 3 Nr BA2 the 3*27mm screw) bought screw bag A so GOT

Anyone have some decent used tires? OR that would fit Boomerang rims as both cars have both types of rims.

A complete front anti roll bar. - DONT need the plastic uprights (little dog bones??) as I found a set in an old parts tree.

Also need two number of the long lower suspension leg carrier bolts (the ones that go through A5 - the two I have had had some sort of epoxy put all over them and I cant get it out of the screw driver socket so wont be able to fit properly. Bought of eBay so GOT

Lastly a used but passable ThunderDragon body?? don't much do I? Bought a new TBG with MCI decals.

I can source most of this on line (cept the front anti roll bar) so if you dont want to part with your spares I fully understand.

I am UK based. Thanks in advance.

@ThunderDragonCy @taffer

Thanks guys. Sorry to link you but reckon your the most active Thunder series users.

Always happy to encourage more use of this great chassis!

• Thanks 1

i have...

a a5 part, used, has a split so will need epoxy and a steel support brace definitely to stay ok £5

a brand new a5 still partially attached to the parts tree £10

a new complete b tree that inc rear bumper £10

or i can remove the rear bumper for you and reduce price to £5

the two long screw pins i would throw in free if anything ordered above

plus shipping which inc jiffy bag is approx £5

cant find any spare roll bar parts atm

i have universals if you are interested!?

When I gave the owner of the two cars (its his and his brothers old cars from back in the day) a cost for the new parts with ESC's and new radio gear for one of the cars as only one of the two sets still work -he was not that interested any more (with batteries, new wheels and tires its looking like £300 ish to set both cars back and running and that's NO allowance for my time).

I had offered to set up my decent order fully ballraced Neo Scorcher with new batteries, charger an ESC and decent motor in exchange for the two cars which he was not interested in. He is now........ Has to be worth over £100 and the two cars needing the parts they do would be worth what £40-50 each? Both look reasonable if you don't look to close!

Also wants a Lunchbox as a shelfer. So offered to keep an eye on EvilBay to see what comes up.

So I wont be buying ANY new parts till I sort out what he is actually doing. Talk about indecisive.

If I am fixing them up myself then I will order a TBG Thunderdragon Body and MCI decals and have a full running set of 4 cars. That will leave me one to sell. I will watch for parts on EvilBay and just plug slowly at them to I get all I need.

yes without a proper inspection non running cars like those are approx. £40 each, more (£50) if you can look them over in person?