InsaneJim69

Kyosho Williams Renault Laguna 1998 Nescafe Blend 37 Bodyset

Brilliant job.  I love the BTCC Laguna's, as you know.

Sounds just like I remember in that video clip above.  Not sure how he found the time to swap from blue to gold front wheels and back again during his sprint... 😆

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StrokerBoy said:

Brilliant job.  I love the BTCC Laguna's, as you know.

Sounds just like I remember in that video clip above.  Not sure how he found the time to swap from blue to gold front wheels and back again during his sprint... 😆

:lol: , Iirc it was a compilation video over 3 different runs that day :) But yeah I did think that the first time I seen it.

James.

• Like 1

Well she got a little run at the weekend. Have got a small video that I still need to upload. 

IMG_20180527_175948.jpg

IMG_20180527_175958.jpg

Also new drivers head arrived for the cockpit set, so I can finally get cracking with that.

Thanks, James.

• Like 1

It's nothing much, will definitely get a better video, but least it runs well and doesn't scrape too much. :)

James.

• Like 1

Well almost a year on and I have finally managed to get the cockpit set almost finished. Managed a test fit for the picture. Still need to add a visor, window safety net and other small details.

IMG-20190303-1410159.jpg

Thanks, James.

• Like 5

What do you plan on making the safety net out of?

i don’t know if i ever posted this but this thread inspired me to go out and get a mn HPI Mondeo V6 shell to create another BTCC legend from round about the same period. 

• Like 1

For the window net in the Volvo 850 I did I used grosgrain ribbon from eBay, glued together. This worked really well:

img43050_120201965734_10.jpg

• Like 7

Well it's been almost 2 years and I still haven't got the window net or other details done. But my plan over the next few weeks is to get things started again. She did get a clean and polish the other week though . :)

20210105_163104.jpg

• Like 3

I am still on the look out for another Laguna body as I still have 3x 1997 decal sheets, 2x 1998 decal sheets and a carson 1999 decal sheet, really want to do a 1999 version.

James.