Sign in to follow this  
mynameisdannyowens

Forum issues

What's happened to the TamiyaClub forums??

It's been a good while since I was last on here and now it seems the forum is really hard to navigate - to the point I can't enjoy using it at all or get the basic functions I want out of it!!

Maybe I'm just being dumb but where on earth have the bog standard basic categories of forum chat gone??

I don't have an option to select VINTAGE DISCUSSIONS or RE-RELEASE DISCUSSIONS like I used to have??!!

Am I really missing something simple here or is the format totally different?

I can see all the links to Fusion Hobbies and Stella etc. and who the most recently joined member is or who's birthday it is today but I can't seem to easily access the forum content I want to

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers

P.S. the blue "Tamiya Club Forums" button is faded out and does not work and the same goes for the button/tab below it that says "Site Sponsor Forums" or similar

Vintage discussions and Rerelease discussions show up for a second then are replaced/hijacked by links to site sponsors and there is no way to get into the vintage and rerelease forums to browse them - it's got me beat.........

Just check you haven't 'hidden' the Tamiyaclub forum - That would hide everything above the sponsors forum

See 'toggle' option at right of header bar

Untitledfrm2.png

It's not obvious (on my screen at least) but it is there

Untitledfrm3.png

Hi Twinset

Thanks for the assistance, however I can't even access the pages you've screenshotted and cannot find the toggle button anywhere else on either the mobile site or desktop/classic view

Sadly the forum has become unusable for me and I can't find any way to resolve it:(