Sign in to follow this  
pengoo

pumpkin shell size . to fit ORV..?

just an idea I was looking at , does anyone have both the pumpkin and the blackfoot/ MB .. to show how the shell looks on the rails .. I know its a little shorter but how much ..

if anyone can give the total length and the wheel arch to arch size too ....

Unless you're prepared to stretch the Pumpkin Body, it's quite a bit too small.

The wheelbase of the ORV chassis is officially 246mm, but in reality depending a little on how much the suspension is compressed. The Blackfoot and Monster Beetle body wheelbase is 250mm, but again, slightly depending on how you measure.

The wheelbase of the CW-01 Chassis is officially 207mm, but again, slightly depending.... As for the body, measuring it for use on the WR-02, I consider the wheelbase to be 210mm, but also that is a matter of definition. The Lunchbox body's wheelbase is about 203mm, so as you see, same chassis doesn't necessarily mean the same wheelbase on the bodies, and body wheelbase isn't necessarily identical to chassis wheelbase. Still, the wheelbase difference between ORV and CW-01 is rather big, regardless of how it's measured.

If you want a Ford F100 body for your ORV, Parma used to have a Ford F100 Outlaw, a rather extreme, but quite attractive monster truck body. Also, Carson had a Ford F100 (lexan) body about ten years ago, and I guess it can be found on eBay with a ltitle patience.

• Like 1

Wow ..yep a little short and would look out if shape if i put two together  .thanks for the other shell ideas .