ddaenen1

wanted: M2.6 x 4mm countersunk screws (philips, PZ or hex)

I know this is maybe an odd request but i need a couple of those ( preferably 3, 2 will do) and can't find them anywhere under a 50 or 80 purchase quantity. Any chance that a TC member has a couple spare? I searched my entire stash but no luck :mellow:

Let me know, DD

M2.5 has the same pitch, you wouldn't know the difference in size.

Kay's fasteners on eBay sell very small amounts.

On 4/16/2018 at 11:03 PM, Granddad Stinky said:

M2.5 has the same pitch, you wouldn't know the difference in size.

Kay's fasteners on eBay sell very small amounts.

the issue is the shipping costs. whilst shipping 2 of these would be a very small cost, vendors like kay charge 10GBP to get an envelope from the UK to BE.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddaenen1 said:

the issue is the shipping costs. whilst shipping 2 of these would be a very small cost, vendors like kay charge 10GBP to get an envelope from the UK to BE.

Tell me what you need and I'll send you some. Easy!

10 minutes ago, Granddad Stinky said:

Tell me what you need and I'll send you some. Easy!

i need 2 times 2.6 (or 2.5) mm x 4mm countersunk to fix the main gear of my 2-speed nitro. I am more then willing to pay for shipping, but 10GBP is just over the top. Probably an envelope to BE wouldn't be more than a couple of GBP.

4 minutes ago, Granddad Stinky said:

My daughter lives in Izegem, I'm always sending stuff out there.

Izegem is a bit off (like 150km off) as i live in Genk, the East of Belgium. Only known for it's former extremely large Ford factory and the local team being the cradle for football players such as De Bruyne and Courtois :)

2 minutes ago, ddaenen1 said:

i need 2 times 2.6 (or 2.5) mm x 4mm countersunk to fix the main get of my 2-speed nitro. I am more then willing to pay for shipping, but 10GBP is just over the top. Probably an envelope to BE wouldn't be more than a couple of GBP.

I've just had a look I'm my "Box Of Many Wonders" and I have some black screws that came from my Optima, when I swoped to Stainless. They are M2.6 you can have some of those if you like.

41 minutes ago, ddaenen1 said:

Izegem is a bit off (like 150km off) as i live in Genk, the East of Belgium. Only known for it's former extremely large Ford factory and the local team being the cradle for football players such as De Bruyne and Courtois :)

Genk is where my Cortina was built...........

sorry! a bit of a tenuous link

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 11:18 PM, svenb said:

Genk is where my Cortina was built...........

sorry! a bit of a tenuous link

And my dad's Cortina and Taunus! :D The Genk factory didn't have to close but the Ford management was too scared to touch Cologne as their had a CLA and their unions are very strong.