Sign in to follow this  
Saito2

Wanted: Hot Shot 2 rear shock tower

Looking for a Hot Shot 2 or Super Sabre rear shock tower. New or used. Thanks.

Just checking, But you know that apart from the colour they are still both different :) 

pmk0R90.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for correcting my mistake. Quite stupid of me. I should have looked them up before posting. Thanks for saving me the trouble of sourcing the wrong one. I need the Hot Shot 2 one.

• Like 1

On ‎17‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 1:42 AM, Saito2 said:

Looking for a Hot Shot 2 or Super Sabre rear shock tower. New or used. Thanks.

I'm about to receive some vintage Tamiya parts, including a "new in bag" Hotshot 2 D-parts sprue. I have no Hotshot 2 and no plans for one, so if interested, please respond here  or by PM.

Shipping to USA is only EUR3.70 if shipped in a flat box or padded envelope, which should be sufficient for these parts as they aren't THAT fragile. Tracking optional for a minor extra amount. Insurance however around EUR12.00 extra (but then automatically including tracking too).

s-l1600.jpg

s-l16030.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks! I tried to send you a PM but it says you can't accept them. Shipping doesn't seem too bad to the US. How much would you like to get for the sprue?

4 hours ago, Saito2 said:

Thanks! I tried to send you a PM but it says you can't accept them. Shipping doesn't seem too bad to the US. How much would you like to get for the sprue?

Oh, strange that PM didn't work. It normally does.

Considering what I paid for the lot in which the HS2 D-parts were included and my impression of what the HS2 D-parts typically sell for, I'd think EUR30.00 would be a fair price in the lower range if PayPaled as "gift".

I'll send you an "empty" PM right after posting this. Maybe PM will then work back too.

Sign in to follow this