Sign in to follow this  
Kpowell911

T3Shop

Hello, first post here, I used to be a die hard Tamiya Touring car fan and I had pretty much everything from the M-01 to the TL-01. I recently picked up a TT02D Honda Civic, mainly  for the build as all my other RCs have been RTRs. I really enjoyed the build and hankered for another so I found this:

https://www.t2shop.de/epages/61746328.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61746328/Products/17-47321noESC

Postage is €14, same as Tamico but it seems a bit too good to be true? Anyone used them?

Thanks

I've ordered small things such as tires and such from them with no problems. One of the members of my club actually knows the owner personally and recommended the online shop to me. Should be safe to go for it! I might do too actually (or go for the FF03 chassis that's in offer ;))

I order(ed) often from this shop. Never had any problems, fast delivery, safe packing, good communication.

Don't know how it will be if delivered outside Germany, but in Germany it is one of the best shops with really good prices.

This kit comes without the ESC though.

ernieks

5 hours ago, ernieks said:

I order(ed) often from this shop. Never had any problems, fast delivery, safe packing, good communication.

Don't know how it will be if delivered outside Germany, but in Germany it is one of the best shops with really good prices.

This kit comes without the ESC though.

ernieks

Yea the fact it has no esc is a bonus the Tamiya one wouldve gone straight on ebay anyway. Thanks

I used also this site, recomended

the funny thing for me is, the name, "klein kram" like small stuff, and the owners last name is "Klein" like small. And they are actually working with small stuff 😁