poldark

Super astute new build!!

Nice thread and great buggy.  I'll be building one myself soon, although not from a kit.  I'm collecting parts, which a long process.  I have chassis coming my way, have most of the plastics, a full body set and the all important TTC, but on the look out for lower arms and various nuts and bolts, among other pieces.  I think I have approx 75% of what I need.  

Enjoy the build.   I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

40 minutes ago, poldark said:

Front bulkhead and shock tower

20180421_161355.jpg

2 minutes ago, Fruitfly01 said:

Nice thread and great buggy.  I'll be building one myself soon, although not from a kit.  I'm collecting parts, which a long process.  I have chassis coming my way, have most of the plastics, a full body set and the all important TTC, but on the look out for lower arms and various nuts and bolts, among other pieces.  I think I have approx 75% of what I need.  

Thanks, new to the forum and just working out how to post pics/comments correctly

Rear end taking shape, on to the TTC next, really looking forward to putting this bit togeather

20180421_180547.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fruitfly01 said:

What bits do you still need ?

I have a few SA parts left over from when I built mine a while ago.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, poldark said:

Tidy

20180422_110553.jpg

looks smart 👍

A CPR unit would have topped it off a treat

Sven

Yes a CPR and Adspec would be perfect!! 

That's it for now, will be going alongside its older brother that I built last year

20171103_185130.jpg

12 hours ago, Tamiyabigstuff said:

What bits do you still need ?

I have a few SA parts left over from when I built mine a while ago.

Thanks @Tamiyabigstuff The main parts I'm looking for are mostly car specific - Front and rear lower wishbones, rear hubs and rear grey CVA damper plastic.  Other things include more generic items like hinge pins and various nuts and bolts which I probably have in my spares boxes, but a few more couldn't hurt, as I know I won't have everything required to bolt things together, at least for the time being.

23 hours ago, poldark said:

20180421_183639.jpg

I love the TTC.  I first got one as a Xmas present when it came out as a hop up for the Madcap and Astute.  Of course, with it's FDR, it made my car slower, but I didn't care.  I had a slipper clutch! :D

@Fruitfly01 I have some spares left from both astute builds so may be able to help out if you need odds and ends, also fitting hi caps to the super so may have a full, unmade, brand new set of grey cva's

This here is a real time capsule. consequence in all details. big up man!

3 minutes ago, Collin said:

This here is a real time capsule. consequence in all details. big up man!

Thanks! Its been a pleasure to build so far, up next is body and decals