I bought  a new built TA05 IFS and it seems to me that the belts arent adjusted right (the car isn't moving smooth). I studied the manual but I still don`t know to adjust them right. If I`m right the adjustment is the same as the normal TA05 chassis cars but I`m not familiar with them.

Can you help me how it works or can you give me a link to a video that shows it? I don`t know if I have to tear down parts to make the adjustment or  I can do it directly. Where and how? Sorry about all the questions but I'm a newbie to the TA05 and I'm confused of the manual :-/

Thanks

The belts are tightened by adjusting the eccentric Diff holders. (Part A2 in the manual). If you look at them they are not perfectly centred. You Simply rotate them before re-inserting them in the A11 part to either make the belt tighter or looser.

Tighter by making the dot on the A2 part move towards the centre of the chassis looser by moving it away from the centre of the chassis. As a rule the base setting is that is roughly set in the middle. For any belt car you want the belts to be as loose as possible without slipping on power, providing less friction on the drive train. Although I would always ensure that the front belt is slightly tighter than the rear one as it will ensure the car feels better on acceleration. (As a note remember that they need to be set the same on both the left and right sides of each diff, otherwise you will have a wonky diff, which will make the drive train not smooth at all (Infact if you didnt build the car, I would check this first as you will be surprised how many people make this error).