Tamico Admin

Welcome Tamiyaclub !

Hello Tamiyaclub members ! We are Tamico, the new sponsor here at Tamiyaclub. Some of you may already know us. We are very proud about this relationship with Tamiyaclub. Based in Germany, near Berlin, we are specialized since 2008 in RC-Cars, and especially on our absolutely favourite brand Tamiya. Since the early 80´s we are all big Tamiya fans ourselves, and we want to provide the best service to our customers, worldwide. So we are currently working on a new system for better shipping costs worldwide, which depends on size and weight. If you have any questions and suggestions, you can always contact us here via the forums or through our shop adress "shop@tamico.de".

As a welcome gift, you´ll get a 5% discount on your order till  20. May 2018. Simply enter the coupon code "TAMIYACLUB2018".

Like Tamiya, we here at Tamico are always on your side. B)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Welcome Tamico. My favourite RC pusher for many years. Keep up the good work guys.

Now we just need the TB EVO 7 on deal of the week :D

Tamico ist geil!

Welcome Tamico, great to see you on here :) 

Thanks for the great service over the years!

regards

Nito

Welcome guys! Very happy to see you here. I am a very big fan of your store and do the majority of my shopping from you! I hope the expansion goes very well. I was a bit sad when you guys moved to Wustermark, but I have seen a few pictures of the new facilities and I can totally understand it would be impossible to find an equally nice and big facility at a reasonably price here in Berlin.

Are you also planning any meetup/events by any chance?

Hi ejtnt, many thanks for your kind words.

Yes, moving to Wustermark was absolutely necessary. The space was really needed. Our goal is to give the best service to all Tamiya fans out there. 

At the moment we don´t plan any meetings or events here. But we´ll see what the future brings. :D

• Like 2

Welcome to TC, I'm happy to see you have joined the forums and are doing a sponsorship!

Hi does anyone know if there is a deal similar to above for 2020? I am thinking about doing a 600 euro order before lockdown and brexit!

Cheers

G.

I would ask directly. 5% off 600e payment should be possible anyway.