Returner

Flysky fs-gt3c

Really quick question I’m trying to bind my controller with two different cars ? Is this possible?

The receiver is bound to a different controller already do I have to unbind it ? 

Thanks in advance 

I don't know about Flysky but I didn't have to do anything to a futaba rx that was bound to a different tx. Just took ir out of the car and went through the bind procedure with the new tx. I can't see flysky being that different.

One thing that always gets me with both Sanwa and Futaba is choosing the right setting for each rx. The tx is compatible with a bunch of different types of rx so you need to put it in the right mode, FHSS4 or FHSS2 etc. Gets me every time.

Flysky Controller bind to the Receiver so you can use only one Controller on a car but loads of Receiver (more than the memory slots) on a Controller the memory is only for choosing different setups not the Receiver thats actualy in the car.

You dont need to unbind just bind the Controller to the car.

So in theory I can just use one flysky controller for my 4 different cars as long as I have a receiver in each car ? Do I have to bind to it each car every time I want to use it ? 

I think the model you have has multiple model memories, so you need to switch between models on the tx and it remembers the settings like trim and epa for each. It should be an easy change in the menus on the tx

1 hour ago, Returner said:

So in theory I can just use one flysky controller for my 4 different cars as long as I have a receiver in each car ? Do I have to bind to it each car every time I want to use it ? 

Bind once use on many ;)

Just select the (model) setup you want to use on the controller and you are good to go with any car.

Just remember to turn off the cars your not using! The transmitter will still send the signal to every car if they’re switched on. I was down the park with my young fella the other day and we put a couple of cars back in the truck while we raced another and forgot to turn them off. They banged around in there for a little bit before I realized 😬

• Haha 1

I see to be having an issue with the receiver then as now I know it’s possible ... many thanks for all advice 

FYI - i have one of these and it seems it only likes FS receivers. I tried binding a carson 2.4ghz and it didn't work. 

have one too same model has room for 9 cars  and u can name them so u don,t get mixed up

DSC00234 2.jpg

• Like 1

I have just returned to the hobby after being away for about 25 years. I was used to 27MHz crystal radio sets, big clunky modifieds and 1700SCEs. I turn up here and everyone is talking about digital 2.4GHz radios that can remember a dozen cars and know which one you are using without you telling them, 3000mah batteries and motors that don't use brushes anymore.

WHAT THE badword HAPPENED WHILE I WAS AWAY? IS IT THE FUTURE NOW?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Yalson said:

I have just returned to the hobby after being away for about 25 years. I was used to 27MHz crystal radio sets, big clunky modifieds and 1700SCEs. I turn up here and everyone is talking about digital 2.4GHz radios that can remember a dozen cars and know which one you are using without you telling them, 3000mah batteries and motors that don't use brushes anymore.

yup ! ME TOO   i use all flysky receivers and one transmitter makes it easy to bind , had some trouble with set ups till i did this

9 hours ago, Yalson said:

I know that feeling ... you have a lot of catching up to do as I did .... but it’s all good stuff to learn again .... I started up again in jan this year and have averaged a new “project” every month since .... just starting on a long awaited crawler ! 

Having said that I’m still struggling to set up my flysky to more then one reciever!! 

I solved my original issue with a couple of new RX .... now have three different models bound to one transmitter...