Sign in to follow this  
Munchbox

FS Vintage Blackfoot, DT03, wheels, tires

Is anyone interested in a vintage Blackfoot, torn down and rebuilt with a full bearing set, steel plates made for the gear box, original tires, many parts swapped out with new rere stuff including cvas and oil shocks? Will include a Stampede body that fits it fine and the original parts that have been replaced.

Also a dt03 racing fighter that the front of the chassis snapped in half. I'm willing to split the front and rear end up, body, etc. Or sell the whole car. It's boxart body, wheels, tires included.

Also a set (4) of hex wheels that fit the dt03 well enough. 2 sets (8) of blockish tires for them.

And a set (4) of hpi mud thrasher tires. Barely used. Good tires just too big for anything I use.

If anyone's interested in any of this stuff pm me and we can work out the details. Us only please, buyer to pay shipping. 

IMG_20180521_205048845_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180521_205104163_HDR.jpg

Will you sell the DIY tranny side plates separately???  I'd like to get those...

Terry

I don't have a problem with that Terry but be warned, these are a rough bit of work. They don't look beautiful but they seem to function just fine.